Myjabill.com / Unauthorized CC Charge

1 Logan, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4357539687

I called a help line number for McAfee because I was having trouble downloading a program to update my McAfee security software. I got into a live chat session with a McAfee technician, then had to break off due to medical appointments out of town. When I returned later in the day, I called again for assistance, and this time was helped by a different technician who said this would be a free consultation. Then I was recontacted by the first technician who asked about payment. And I told him that frankly he hadn't answered my question but the second technician was able to help me. He said 'fine, " and I thought that would be the end of it. Now I see where my credit card has been charged $33.00 for this consultation. I never authorized this expense when prompted to do so by the on-line instructions. I would like to have the $33.00 charge recredited to my charge card.

Comments

• Ar
      19th of May, 2010

Sometime ago I looked up on justanswer experts and asked them a question that the internet had answered but apparently didn't work for my situation so I asked the experts and typed in 28.00 and all the needed information but I never received anything so I blew it off until I received this bill from my credit card. I am now seeing a lawyer in the next town about the situation I asked about... Please refund my money. Thank you very much (It was probably my fault as I am not a good technology person) but I never got an answer...

• Ar
      19th of May, 2010

Sometime ago I looked up on Justanswer Experts and asked them a question that the Internet had answered but apparently didn't work for my situation so I asked the Experts, typed in 28.00 and all the needed information but I never received anything, other stuff came up and I didn't understand it so I just blew it off and called a lawyer in the next town. Then I received this bill from my credit card and this charge was on it. I never received anything from you all, it was probably my fault as I am not good with technology but I never received an answer. Please refund my money. Thank you - Jimmie Carey

• Eu
      8th of Jul, 2010

I have check my spam and there is no email messages concerning this matter.

Eugene Smiley (eugenesmiley@earthlink.net)