Myitcn.com / Fraud

I have ordered a Canon lens and a Canon extender from this online shop. The payment was made by a money gram and received by the company.

They then replied with the following e-mail:

Hi friend,
How are you today?
I am sorry to tell you that we haven't delivered your product yet, when I told the delivery department to deliver your product today. I got a new rule of my company, which are we will not sell retailed products any more for we do not make profits from it.

The new rule says that, customers have to buy 3 items at least at one time, and then we can deliver the items. So you have to buy 2 other items (either same or different items is ok), then we can deliver them to you together.

We feel sorry about this. We did not let you know before you bought it, so our company now pays the shipment for another 2 items.
So please visit our website again and choose other 2 products.
Thanks for your understanding.
Sales Manager

I have replied to this mail and stated that I am not in the position to order anything else, but I havent not heard from them again.

This looks like an online scam.

A  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
Im from Australia, I paid for 2 X nintendo wii Value $420AU, MyItCn replied do not worry, items will be posted, then they sent tracking number that does not exist, then they reply please do not worry, then another reply do not worry items will be delivered, then nothing, its been over a month, because they dont answere my yahoo chat (or MSM) I used a different user name, instant reply, to they found out who i was, then nothing, so did another user name, and instant reply, then once they worked out it was me, once again instant off line, they are a scam! DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO BUYING FROM MyItCn.com, You will loose your money! I wish someone could of warned me before purchase.
A  27th of Oct, 2009 by
I got stung by them also. My own stupid fault as well. I tried to purcahse a camera lense and they did exactly the same thing