[Resolved] Myhubtravel / fraud by my hub travels, a-32/5 sector-82, noida

1-5 India Review updated:

Dear sir

I am very much grieved to inform you that my hub travel, a-32/5 sector-82, noida have cheated me. It’s fraud agency.

I booked my goa package 3 nights 4 days from 23 – 26 oct 2017 with my hub travel, deal was finalized with mr. Veeraj choudhry for 13, 000/-. I made the payment, as demanded by the travel agency. After few weeks mr. Aditya gupta called me and demanded 8000/- more because the price gone high, I negotiated and paid 5000/- so total I paid was 18, 000/- but they did not send me hotel booking vouchers.

When I called them yesterday, they said I have to pay 15000/- more to confirm the booking. When I asked him (Avinas and veeraj) to cancel my booking they said they will deduct 7000/- from my deposited amount and refund 11000/- after 50 days.

Sir, its complete cheating. How could they demand rs. 33000/- when the deal was finalized for 13000/- only and now they don’t want to make refund also.

I have already booked my traveling with my family. I am helpless. Please help me.

Yours faithfully
Samson pawadi
[protected]

• Resolution statement

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I got a call from Mr.Ankit Agrawal 9654523156, an employee in My hub travels. He listened to my issue and spoke to me very politely. After a long discussion with me he assured me that he will refund my money within three weeks as per their refund policy. I am fully satisfied with their quick response. It all happened because of misunderstanding of an employee. I express my thanks to the entire team of My hub travels for their good customer care attitude. Now I am confident use their services.

I request Complaint Board to delete my complaint or mark as resolved. Because it should not effect My hub travels. My problem is resolved.

Thank you so much for your cooperation

SAMSON

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your co-operation .

Dear Jigisha G,

Thank you so much for your co-operation .

We value your feedback .

www.myhubtarvel.com

Dear Jigisha G,

Thank you for your co-operation with us .

We value your feedback .

Dear Jigisha Mam,

Thanks for your support and co-operation

We will definitely improve our services
    In future

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017

Dear Mr. Vishal,

Aap ek cheez hamei bataiye, as per the company policy aapko 50 percent pement krna padta hai,
    aap khud bol rhe hai 2018 mai aap ja rhe hai, company aapse pement mang rhi hai booking ke liye to company fruad ho gyi,

Sir agar aap pement nhi krna chahte hai ya aapko koi doubt hai to according to the company policy aap refund le sakte hai, lekin aap farud nhi bol skte hai, aapka travel time 2018 hai, or 25 percent mai aap booking mang rhe ho
    kese possible hai .

Company galat nhi hai sir, aap galat soch rhe ho .

Secondly company is ready to give you the hotel booking if you will pay rest amount .

so, kindly revome this complaints for better relationship with you .

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Nov 08, 2017

Dear Hemant G,
    Thank you for your co-operation with us,
    Your feed back is very important for us.

• Updated by SAMSON PAWADI, Nov 13, 2017

I received my refund amount 15, 000/- after deducting 3000/- from the total amount.

Thanks My Hub Travels for their cooperation.
    Best regards
    SAMSON

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2017

Dear Mr Samson Pawadi,

As per the company policy, you have received you refund amount 15000 /--inr

Thank you for your co-operation with us.

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2017

Dear Mam,

Thanks for your co-operation .

We will improve our services in future also .

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Dec 31, 2017

Dear Gopal G,

See this hotel which you have received...

MY HUB TRAVEL

fraud by my hub travels, a-32/5 sector-82, noida
  • My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2018

Dear Mam,

Its not mercy, its your money .

Your rest amount will be credited in your account as soon as possible.

Sa
Oct 14, 2017

Comments

• My
      16th of Oct, 2017

Dear Complaint Deaprtment,

Please find out the booking details:

USKE BAAD BHI YAI CUSTOMER COMPANY KO GALAT BOL RHA HAI, FRAUD BOL RHA HAI
    Only cab booking is pending jo jane se 24 ghante phle mil jaygei

Company bilkul galat nhi hai kisi ko koi bhi doubt hai call on our customer care number : 0120-6480866

16th of Oct, 2017

See the attachment :

• Ni
      22nd of Dec, 2017

@My Hub Travel Fraud travels, its been 4 months still they didnt refund my money. If you reach this guys for your trip, forget about your money. Do not reach any delhi and UP based travels via online.

care@myhubtravel.com
    www.myhubtravel.com
    customer.myhubtravel@gmail.com

@Nikhil dhannarapu Dear Mr, Dhannarapu,

We have allready completed your trip for Goa, we have all eveidence regarding your trip so don't blame on our company,

We will send all proofs regarding your trip of Legal team they will contact you

Note : Just see all above customer which allready got the refund .

www.myhubtravel .com

28th of Oct, 2017

HI this is jigisha here
    here i inform you that i made a complain against my hub travells on 2 or 3 day before.then i talked Mr.nikhil i understand that the problem creats only misunderstanding between me and excutive of my hub.there is not any intesion to fraud with me from my hub.he is promice to me he resolve my problem as soon as possible. so the viewer of this sight not take complain seriuslly. My hub is the one of the best option of your tour package.My personal expirience is that they give best package in your budget.all staff members of my hub is very genuine and give service since whenever your tour is complete . If i will plan go anywhere i preffer to take package from my hub.
    At last i m very sorry for every thing from my side.
    And last i m very thanks to all my hub team specially Mr.Nikhil, Mr.Ankit ans Mr.aniket
    JIGISHA SHAH (9537623365)

30th of Oct, 2017

Dear sir
    I m Sachin Patel from m Vadodara we have received best services that and I m full satisfied with my hub treval and staff thanks for Arun bhai

30th of Oct, 2017

dear sir
    i m sachin patel fro. vadodara we have received best services that and i m full satisfied with my hub treval and staff thanks for arun bhai

31st of Oct, 2017

@Sachin Patel 5 Dear Sachin Sir,

Thank you for your feedback .

Your feedback is very important for us.

31st of Oct, 2017

sir my name is vishal vijay and my hub travel company is a fraud comapny
    i booked a tour for jim corbett for new year for rs 18500 and they demanded me rs. 2000 as advance money
    i gave them and next day they said to deposit 25 % as advance money for making the hotel booking
    after depositing the 25 % amount they again asked me 50 % as advance money for booking
    this company is a cheat. they are fraud and they took advance money from customers and then they disappers.
    dont believe in their fake commitments...

• Ab

Hi, Its abdulkadir
    I have booked a package of naintital from Myhub travels but due to some personal issue have to cancel the booking.
    Myhub travel tried to convince me to continue the booking but we have to cancel
    Myhubtravel took time but they have refund my agreed amount and i am happy with that
    Hence people shall believe and try for booking at Myhubtravel.
    Kindly dont rush to book first understand the deal and payment details with the company for better planning.

@abdulkadir1 Dear Abdul Kadir G,

Thank you for your co-operation with us,

Your feed back is very important for us.

• He
      4th of Nov, 2017

I am Hemant Bhavsar, I had booked package of Nanital, Mussoorie and Ranikhet from My hub. I am pleased to say that my experience was great with my hub travels. The hotel provided were quite good and the services offered by them was satisfactory. The package which they mentioned was fully provided to us and the package rate was reasonable as well. The cab provided to us was also good. To conclude, it was a good experience.

9th of Nov, 2017

I am very much upset with the things you guys have done it.

I am not dealing with the travel agent / agency first time. Whatever price that travel agency quoted thats final. You guys have finalize the tour cost of INR 16500/-

I have paid all the amount (8500 + 8000 = INR 16500) as per your process. Now Virat has come back to me saying extra INR 12000/- needs to be pay to confirm the booking.

THIS IS NOT DONE. While giving quotation to the customer, the sole responsibility is of travel agent only. You cant go back to the customer & ask him to pay the additional cost which is so high.

I would request you to kindly check this case & process my full refund for the same.

Sachin Nachankar

@Sachin Nachankar Dear Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us, we will check your status and update you immediately,

For more details you can call our customer care team : 0102-6480866.

9th of Nov, 2017

@MyHub Travel CONTACT NUMBER IS -0120-6480866, 9654523156 {ANKIT AGARWAL )

10th of Nov, 2017

@MyHub Travel Dear My Hub Travels,

Just now I had a word with Mr Ankit Agarwal regarding my case of Kerala Booking. He was very polite & understood my issue. After a long discussion he assured me that he will refund my money within three weeks as per their refund policy. I am fully satisfied with their quick response. It all happened because of misunderstanding of an employee. . I hereby express my thanks to the entire team of My hub travels specially Mr Ankit who support us in this regards.

Sachin Nachankar

10th of Nov, 2017

@Sachin Nachankar Dear Sachin Sir,

Thank you for your co-operation with us,

We will improve our services in future because customer satisfaction is most important better then money .

• Ni
      22nd of Dec, 2017

@Sachin Nachankar Fraud travels, its been 4 months still they didnt refund my money. If you reach this guys for your trip, forget about your money.With same Ankit i was speaking with him from last 2 months, whenever i speak to him, he will say the refund money it will reflect in my account by EOD but that wont happen. Do not reach any delhi and UP based travels via online.

care@myhubtravel.com
    www.myhubtravel.com
    customer.myhubtravel@gmail.com

@Nikhil dhannarapu Dear Dhannarapu,

Don't blame on our company, your trip is allready completed after that you are saying company is fraud .

Just see satisfied customer who is mentioned the Review above .

28th of Nov, 2017

Hello
    I m jigisha who putting complain for incinviency of my tour .but customer care dep of my hub $ mr aniket, mr ankit and mr nikhil promice to solve my prob and finally yesterday i receive my balance amount
    I really heartlly thanks them
    And nice services and management by them

• Go

Hi,
    Myhubtravel is fraud company as i have booked a package from chandigarh to shimla. They dont know what package should provide to customers. At the timing of sales, they provide the package, and after that they asked for more amount.
    With me, they do same fraud, and provided me hotel 55 Km away from shimla.
    Please do not take any package from this company. They are making fools to customers.

@Gopal Bhardwaj Dear Gopal Bhardwaj,

As per your choice we have provide you the hotel and company is in loss in 2000 /--inr for your satisfaction only.

Now you are saying company is farud, after getting full service of taxi for Chandigarh to Manali for 3 days, and 2 night hotel stay in manali.

How much amount you have paid?

We have provide you the hotel in Kufri.

Why because all hotel has been sold out and before complete the hotel booking we have informed you, after that we have done your booking,

You have paid 13000 for this tour only

But we have paid 15000 for this tour

Only for your satisfaction,

We have your all record and conversation so please don't blame on our company.

Brother aap logo ko apne pocket see extra dene ke baavjud bhi satisfaction nhi milta hai..

Ek minut lagate kisi ko blame krne Mai..

Shame on you.

Just see above customer who is satisfied with our company

31st of Dec, 2017

@MyHub Travel We are sending you the hotel details...which we have provide and taxi details.

• Hb
      9th of Mar, 2018

Dear Sir,

I am Saurabh, I have made bookings for Manali, Shimla package. But, I have received the flights bookings and still the hotel bookings is pending.
    They asked for total payment which was made by me.

Please help!!

Saurabh

9th of Mar, 2018

@hbaruas_89 Dear Saurabh,

This is to inform you that before the start your travel you will get you booking,

• Pr
      7th of Apr, 2018

Dear Myhub travel team,

Can you help me,
    If we recived contact from any myhub travel sales agents then how can i trace this are actually sales agents of my hub travel.

Can you send account number of my hub travels.
    lilharepravin@gmail.com

11th of Apr, 2018

@Pravin Lilhare Dear Sir,

Your quary has been resolved

11th of Apr, 2018

Most cheated incident in my life. Booked a package from Mumbai to shirdi. First they asked for half of the package amount. Then after. Payment half they demanded rest amount also for booking purpose. Then I paid the full package amount and within 30 minutes. A call came and said that package amount is less I will have to increase it. Then I asked them to cancel my booking .as per their refund policy they said that I will get refund within 7 to 21 days of cancellation. Even after cancellation 21 working days passed they did not return ed my money. Then they committed to pay my money after Holi vacation. Holi vacation passed but they did not returned my money and stopped receiving my call. Then I took help of national consumer forum and made complaint against this travel company. They asked me to take my complaint back as they will pay my money till 10april 2018. But today it is 11 the April .I have not received my money. I made a registered post of my complaint in their office address but they didn't received it as they committed to pay my money on 10 th April. Now I have no choice I am going to file a case of fraud and 420 against them as per instructions of national consumer forum. A lesson must be taught this type of fraud travel company for cheating their consumer s. So I suggest you all .who have been cheated by this company to file case of fraud against it

20th of Apr, 2018

@Shubhangi Pandey Dear Mam,

Your amount has been refunded .

1st of May, 2018

@MyHub Travel 5000 instead of 30000 is called refund.
    Joke of millennium 😠😠😠😠😠

3rd of May, 2018

@MyHub Travel Not got my money yet...going through mental and financial harassments

24th of Apr, 2018

I have filed 4 complaints for a similar issue. No resolution yet.

1st of May, 2018

Infact it is the most cheater company we can find in our country. Infact synonyms like shameless, fraud, cheater, thiefs.immoral can will be less for this company and guys.
    In above comment I have made few days before they replied that they have refunded my money. Amazing...5000 instead of 30000
    In approx 6 months is called refund.
    This type of company must be taught a lesson so that they could not cheat others.
    I am going to file FIR against company representative s Neelam, Ankit, Rakesh, Neeraj, Nikhil and two unfamiliar representatives of the country.
    It's my request to all victims of the company to do the same . Why should we beg for our toughly earned money.
    Why they commit that they will make refund between 7 to 21 working days if they can't fullfill the commitment.
    Still they are showing in their website the same return policy while on telephonic conversation they say that company is going through financial crisis.
    I am really glad that I have cancelled the package otherwise it's really terrible to think that what will happen in package during your organised by such a cheap and fraud company.
    So I will definitely suggest don't even try this...must refer some reputed.. genuine companies like make my trip...so on.
    Transparency is made by standard companies.
    While cheaters like travel have different terms and conditions to show in website before booking and different to follow after booking s.

1st of May, 2018

Resolved written in every complaint is fraud.
    In my comments section they have replied resolved. But it is not resolved yet. I have received only 5000 instead of 30000.
    I know after reading this comment these shameless guys will again reply the same... resolved 😠😠😠

1st of May, 2018

Resolved written in every complaint is fraud.

1st of May, 2018

Only believe the complaint has been resolved if the customer says it. Otherwise these fraud guys have no shame to lie.
    In my comment... complaint also they have mentioned resolved. It's not a big thing for such a fraud company to lie. But consumers be smart and don't believe the reply given by the company

1st of May, 2018

@Shubhangi Pandey My complaint is not resolved yet. Fraud guys have replied...Resolved.
    These thumps down for these shameless guysπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

@Shubhangi Pandey Dear Subhangi Patil,

Company has refunded your 10000 rs .

@MyHub Travel Yea

2nd of May, 2018

@Shubhangi Pandey Yeah I have got a part of refundable amount that is 5000 last night in my account instead of 25000.
    After reading my complain they called me and started terrifying me that I have made mistake by filing my complain in social media that is their website.
    I can go wherever I want to complain. They have good advocates so nothing will happen to them. They have many more consumers but no one will get his money until they have intensions to pay.
    They have challenged our law and system.Now I am helpless and no other option than to go through leagle process.
    Other consumers please don't get in their fake commitments like me otherwise you will have suffer like me

2nd of May, 2018

@MyHub Travel Only 10000 instead of 30000...thanx a lot for showing this mercyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3rd of May, 2018

Not got my refund yet 😠

7th of May, 2018

@Shubhangi Pandey Got my 10000/ rupees instead of rupees rs 30000/ . Left amount of 30000/ is ensured to be paid till 30 may...by the company

9th of May, 2018

@Shubhangi Pandey Dear Mam,

Thank you for co-operation with us .

We will refund your rest amount on 30-5-2018 .