MyHoodiaCut.com / Charged my credit card $69.95 for product I didn't order

1 Wayne City, IL, United States Review updated:

www.myhoodiacut.com sent me a 30 day supply which I did not order, they had a free 10 day trial offer which I ordered but I cancelled any other shipments as I didnot loose any weight on it in 7 days, but they sent me another bottle & charged my credit card $69.95. I didnot order it, do not want it. on 04-07 they charged my credit card $5.49 that was S&H charge, then on 4/20 they sent me hoodia cut for which they charged me $69.95 I had cancelled any future products from them. They have a guarantee if not satisifed money back, they should not have sent this or charged me as I told them it did not work. It shows on my credit card statement as Trans Date 04/20 posting date 04/21 hoodia cut [protected] KNA $69.95

Ju

More MyHoodiaCut.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      5th of Jul, 2008

I TO WAS CHARGED WITH OUT GIVING PERMISSION . THIS IS QYITE A RACKET THEYA RE DOING WITH HOODIACUT. MAKING LOTS OF MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE. THEY ARE REPORTED TO COMSUMMER. I DO NOT KNOW HOW WE GET SUCKED INTO THESE THINGS BUT WE DO.
    NOW I SEE THEY HAVE ADDED ON THE BOTTOM THAT BY ORDING THE FRREE YOU ARE ALLOWING THEM TO SEND YOU MORE CHARGED TO YOUR CARD, HOW INSANE IS THIS.

VICKY LIPARI

• Lu
      6th of Jul, 2008

Cannot believe that I fell for this nonsense. My debit card was charged without my permission and I cannot get in touch with ANYONE to cancel this. I received another shipment and cannot get in touch with anyone to stop further shipments. Can anyone help? One 800# leads to another and that leads to endless waiting on the phone. If anyone has gotten through to those pirates please email me. Who can we complain to that would help withthe cancellation? Would appreciate any assistance.

• Co
      8th of Jul, 2008

Help...ditto I too am a victom of this credit card fraud. am goimg to the bank tomarrow to find out what i can do please email me anyone if you have had any luck on settlling your disputes

14th of Jul, 2008

This afternoon I talked to Julio at 12:57pm. I told him that I had requested Hoodia Cut as a free sample. At the time I requested it, it was just a popup window with no other information other than I would be charged the shipping and handling of $5.65. I read it very carefully to make sure there were no other strings attached. That was all it said, so I filled out the form. When I received it, I only took 2 of the pills from the bottle and I was so sick, I never took any more of them. Then I received a bottle again in the mail with no information in the envelope, no statement as to what I would be charged. Now I look at my bank statement and see a $72.05 withdrawal from Hoodia. I can't use these pills, I don't want these pills, and they have never been opened. I would appreciate my $72.05 credited back to my account and if you want the pills back to sell to someone who can use them, just let me know and I will mail them back.

Julio gave me a name of Laurie to e-mail my complaint and the e-mail address as infoatsteelbridgemedical.com Way too big for an e-mail address.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will be able to assist me. I am retired and on a very fixed income.

Yours truly,
    Mary

• De
      24th of Jul, 2008
    my hoodiacut.com - unauthorized charge to my credit card
    hoodiacut.com
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 877-492-9036
    myhoodiacut.com

Hoodia cut charged my credit card 69.95 for a product that I cancelled. They offered a free trail, that did not work, and I had to cancel the product in 14 days, which I did. However, I was still charged 69.95 and I am fighting with my credit card company to get the charge removed.

This company is a SCAM!!!

• Co
      4th of Aug, 2008

These people that are selling this product think they
    are legal but the need to re think and get a different
    job. or a real job... they all need a kick in the ????

And the sh-- they sold me made me sick and guess
    what i lost weight throwing it up...

• Ta
      4th of Aug, 2008

I got charged on my debit card which I did not authorize. This company is a scam. I want my money back. So how do we file a complaint? Please let me know. Thank you.

• Sh
      27th of Aug, 2008

I was also sucked into this, I too ordered from a site that did not disclose that they would charge additional orders on my debit card if I did not cancel within 2 weeks, (found it on another site after the fact). I called them and told them I had returned the product, I was told they do not take back the product, where I sent it to is just a warehouse and they do not keep track of returns there so the only thing he could do was re-ship the product. I told him they do not work. Next thing I know my debit card numbers are being used to purchase items in Nebraska at a Radio Shack (I live in another state) for over 500.00!! I am out the 72.00, the product and am now trying to fix the damages to my account! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! THEY ARE A SCAM!!!
    8/28/08

• To
      13th of Sep, 2008

They keep charging my account for this product and I do noy want it trie to cancel and they have still charged by checking accoutn on 9-13-08. I son't know what to do to stop them I don' t have a number to call I want my 139.90 dollars back. help if anyone knows hoe

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2008

Please do not send me anymore of this ###.Icalled to get off your list and I am getting screwed again. DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE AND TAKE MY CREDIT CARD OFF YOUR LIST.

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2008

I too have been scammed by this company Hoodia cut. They have been charging my credit card without my permission. I want this stopped now. This is a scam and I can't seem to reach these people with the listed phone number on the bottles of the pills they send.

thanks for your help.