MyHoodiaCut.com / Computer scam

1 Stuart, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-288-6883

In June, I answered an ad on my computer for a "free" sample of Hoodiacut diet pills...With only the charge of shipping & handling of $5.49...
I then received another shipment of one month's supply (which I did not order or want) and was billed $69.95 +++ on my credit card. I then notified the only e-mail address I could find and told them I was returning the product and wanted a refund...My e-mail was answered by Virkson Biotech who claim this company is infringing on their trademark and to make my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, which I did today...I contacted my credit card compan y and have put these items as "disputed"...I also received another order of 30 pills, which I have also returned to sender as "refused" but have gotten billed an other $69.95+++on next month's bill... Iphoned Real Solutions today and was told they do not give refunds...This is some scam!!! Nowhere do I remember signing up for auto shipments each month!!!

Ch

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Aug, 2008

What a scam!! So what that on their website when you order the FREE trial you have to cancel in 7 days. NO where on the receipt that I printed up did it have anywhere to do that! Of course I didnt remember to cancel. BUT...the problem is is that they will not credit my account!!! AND, they won't take any returns!

• Lm
      29th of Aug, 2008

they did the same thing to me. I'm trying to return today, but it's been longeer than 7 days. LMJ

19th of Sep, 2008

Every story above is the the same as mine. I did not return the unopened package for them to ship to someone else and make more $. Since they don't give refunds, don't return it for them to ship to someone else. I called my creditcard co. and filed a dispute. I called the 1-877 # and got a cancelation # from them. The next month, they billed me again! I filed another dispute. I called and gave them my cancellation # and they said they would issue me a credit since I had the cancelation #. I will have to wait a week or so to see if they do. If you get a cancelation #, DO NOT MISPLACE IT!! If you don't have it, they will say that they don't either. I have called my credit card company and they have issued me a new card so that Hoodiacut can no longer bill me. That is the only way to stop them. You must get your acct.# changed.

• Mo
      24th of Apr, 2009

Listen why dont you send the shipment back if the receive it with in the respected 30 days trial. you have to return the bottles and write to the company, Ihad the same issue i got my money back. Thnaks to them. they are not a scam.

• Mo
      24th of Apr, 2009

Well get a grip return the Product, and wait you shall get the Money back. please send a signature retun card on your mail, it shall give you a piece of mind.