MyHeritage / unauthorized charge on our account after cancelation

United States Review updated:

A represenative called to ask if we wanted extended or improved services. We said no and wanted to cancel our subscription. Their response? They charged us $250 anyway to our account. We went negative on our account with overdrafts. I am outraged. When we called them, we were told they do not have personnel to field questions and that we should leave a message and they will call us back. I seriously doubt they will. I am outraged. This is a scam and needs to be reported to everyone. Do not use this scam company full of frauds.

De
Sep 12, 2018

Comments

•   Sep 12, 2018

Dear MyHeritage Member,

I am very sorry to learn about your experience. We are a refund friendly company, and we always honor our user's request in this matter.

We value the satisfaction of all of our members. This is why our terms and conditions read that If you are not satisfied with your purchased plan, you may request a full refund by contacting Customer Support within thirty (30) days of the initial purchase date of the subscription.

I would be happy to assist you personally to resolve this issue for you. Please send me a message from your registered e-mail address to hugo.[protected]@myheritage.com at any time.

Kind regards,
    Hugo, MyHeritage Team

• Re
      Jan 14, 2019

Possibly a scammer ... they called me and left no message, never spoke. WEIRD! I never signed up for anything ... never purchased a DNA kit ... WTH are they calling me for? SCAMMERS?

• Re
      Jan 14, 2019

Possibly a scammer ... they called me and left no message, never spoke. WEIRD!