MyHeritage / renewal notice for myheritage
My name is Tanja Dalton . i received an email about myheritage and a payment. I ignored the email and have now found that my credit card has been debited $182.67. I have not used this product and do not wish to use it.
There is no reference or customer number and the emailed states a renewal notice.
I am requesting a full refund. thank you
copy of email pasted below.
This is just a brief update that we've successfully received your payment. We've extended your Data subscription for one year. You were charged US $119.40 (plus VAT). You enjoyed a 16% discount on the regular price.
You have continued access to all historical records in SuperSearch, and all Record Matches. We thank you for supporting us and wish you success and pleasure in using MyHeritage to research your family history. The next charge will occur on January 21 2020.
All the best,
You have received this service email to facilitate your use of MyHeritage.
If you have any questions, you may call us toll-free at: (+61) 1800 731 768 (We provide 24/7 support). Keep your account ID handy when calling, it is 606401421.
You may also visit our Help Center to get instant answers or to contact our customer support.
© 2018 MyHeritage (USA) Inc., 2975 Executive Parkway, Suite 310, Lehi, UT 84043, USA
Updated by Tanja Dalton, Jan 23, 2019
please resolve this situation
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation
- [Resolved] My Heritage - dna evaluation