MyHeritage / renewal notice for myheritage

54 Belmont rd West Croydon South, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

My name is Tanja Dalton . i received an email about myheritage and a payment. I ignored the email and have now found that my credit card has been debited $182.67. I have not used this product and do not wish to use it.
There is no reference or customer number and the emailed states a renewal notice.
I am requesting a full refund. thank you
copy of email pasted below.
Dear Tanja,
This is just a brief update that we've successfully received your payment. We've extended your Data subscription for one year. You were charged US $119.40 (plus VAT). You enjoyed a 16% discount on the regular price.
You have continued access to all historical records in SuperSearch, and all Record Matches. We thank you for supporting us and wish you success and pleasure in using MyHeritage to research your family history. The next charge will occur on January 21 2020.
All the best,
MyHeritage team

You have received this service email to facilitate your use of MyHeritage.
If you have any questions, you may call us toll-free at: (+61) 1800 731 768 (We provide 24/7 support). Keep your account ID handy when calling, it is 606401421.
You may also visit our Help Center to get instant answers or to contact our customer support.
Your privacy is important to us. View our Privacy Policy for more information.
© 2018 MyHeritage (USA) Inc., 2975 Executive Parkway, Suite 310, Lehi, UT 84043, USA

• Updated by Tanja Dalton, Jan 23, 2019

please resolve this situation

Ta
Jan 23, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 24, 2019

Dear Tanja,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with a charge.

Upon reading your feedback, I was able to locate your account and I've now stopped the recurring payment of your Annual Data subscription. A refund was also issued after your request. Please note, it can take between 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect back onto your account.

Feel free to email me directly at "catarina.[protected]@myheritage.com" for further assistance.

Kind regards,