[Resolved] MyHeritageno feedback

I ordered the DNA kit and it arrived in about 2 weeks, I send it back about three days later, now almost 2 months has passed and nothing.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX On the status it says the kit was not received by the lab yet, I find it very worrying, I believe my kit was lost.
I don't know what happened and I need answers, I paid for the results and if there's none I would like to have my money back!

• Resolution statement

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2018

Dear MyHeritage user,

I'm sorry to read that your DNA samples didn't arrive at the lab yet. I'd like to investigate this personally. Please email me at "catarina.[protected]@myheritage.com" via your registered email address with all the details so I can follow up on this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Catarina, MyHeritage Team

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Dear MyHeritage member,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I do sympathize with your long wait time.

Your DNA kit tracking is indeed something to be concerned about and therefore I will do my best to help.

Genealogy is a very popular holiday gift at the moment and we do receive many kits each day. That said, I do know that there are cases where it may take up to 3 weeks or longer for the lab to register your sample as received in tracking. This doesn't mean that your sample didn't arrive at the lab though. It just means that it is currently in our backlog.

We are certainly aware of this and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Each kit that is sent to us is processed carefully to ensure our DNA community gets the most accurate results.

Issues such as yours are extremely important to us and I am willing to take any action you would like. Your overall satisfaction is what is paramount to us it is understood that DNA testing is a timely process in general.

I can send you a replacement without question but I am hesitant to do so because I do believe that your kit will be processed soon.

If I were to send you a new kit, you would most likely have to wait a lot longer and re-take your test, therefore I do not recommend it.

In any case, please e-mail me directly at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com if you have any further questions about this or need any assistance with anything else.

I would be happy to help you with very high priority.

Sincerely