[Resolved] MyHeritage / my heritage call service

stockton, AL, United States

A few weeks ago I started a family tree and by mistake I created another family tree under the same email address. and I also paid your annual fee of $89 I do believe, I have been trying for two weeks to contact someone to help me Rectify this problem they're either close or at lunch a few times I did leave a voicemail and nobody return my phone call. I would appreciate it if someone were to call me so I can fix this problem because I'm really sick and tired of trying to get a hold of your company I'm actually thinking about reporting you to the BBB of Utah.

• Resolution statement

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2017

Dear Diana,
    I am sorry to learn about your struggle in contacting our support team and I sympathize with what you have gone through so far. We are interested for you to be happy with your purchase and research.
    I would like to find and take over your ticket opened with us and ensure you receive the help you need.

Please e-mail me at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com

I am waiting for your e-mail and have already made this issue my first priority to ensure that your issue is resolved as soon as possible.

My best to you