[Resolved] MyHeritage / my heritage call service
A few weeks ago I started a family tree and by mistake I created another family tree under the same email address. and I also paid your annual fee of $89 I do believe, I have been trying for two weeks to contact someone to help me Rectify this problem they're either close or at lunch a few times I did leave a voicemail and nobody return my phone call. I would appreciate it if someone were to call me so I can fix this problem because I'm really sick and tired of trying to get a hold of your company I'm actually thinking about reporting you to the BBB of Utah.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2017
I am sorry to learn about your struggle in contacting our support team and I sympathize with what you have gone through so far. We are interested for you to be happy with your purchase and research.
I would like to find and take over your ticket opened with us and ensure you receive the help you need.
Please e-mail me at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com
I am waiting for your e-mail and have already made this issue my first priority to ensure that your issue is resolved as soon as possible.
My best to you
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation