[Resolved] MyHeritage / dna test
I ordered a dna test from this without an account. I then activated my dna test and began waiting on results (that I would check daily for any updates) on the page that comes up after activating the test. Until one day I got on to check and everything disappeared. I tried to re-activate my test but, it would not work. So, I created an account thinking I would be able to activate the dna test through that. Or even just get my results but, the only way was to order another test (which I am not going to do) when I’ve already purchased one... All in all I just want my test results.. I still have my activation code if that matters.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2017
I will do all I can to help you get your results as soon as possible.
It is important to know that in order to purchase a DNA test kit, one must set up a registered account in the first place. Also, you do not need to re-activate anything if you have already activated your kit.
This seems to be an issue of verification and an easy fix. I will be happy to personally help you track your results.
In order to do so, I need to verify and locate your kit that was activated along with the account you ordered it from. Unfortunately, I have yet to find any information under your screen name (Acexxx) that I see here on complaints board.
Please send me an e-mail to my personal inbox from your registered known e-mail address at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com and I will look into this as soon as I can with top priority.
I'll be looking for your e-mail and I'm eager to assist.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - monthly payments