MyHandyKey / Advertising via facebook and shopify - no refund no products

Silverside Rd Wilmington DE, United States Review updated:

This 'Handykey' ads came through facebook and it was easy to purchase. However after waiting for 2 months (Facebook ads came on 18th May 2016 and I purchased on the day), no products sent so far. The company sent order confirmation using 'Shopify' apps and it appears to be professional at first but since then, no news, no products! So many similar complaints are posted I discovered now, after waiting patiently for 2 months. This company should be prohibited to use Facebook Ads or Shopify apps as it is a scam. Please, could anyone escalate this to Facebook and Shopify? This type of business should not be allowed otherwise the social media's trust level will be impacted and other genuine businesses would be affected negatively. Thanks.

Ru
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• Ri
      Aug 05, 2016

I have the same experience with my purchase, FACEBOOK is allowing this phantom companies/ services with proper references, I have send email and then received a confirmation that it will be send to the people at Myhandy360.com., still not response from several emails and no product. The "company" do not have a clear address or phone number, so please if u are reading this past this along because it has the markings of a real skim, it looks like FACEBOOK, the longest is gets paid will allow any one to do adds and skim money out of lots of people.

• Te
      Aug 08, 2016

I have the same problem, I did ordered in July 1th and nothing come, I did sent email, I received my email returned, I lost $48.50. How Facebook let this scam get us so easy? So desappoint!

• Tr
      Aug 08, 2016

I have had the same issue. I ordered at the beginning of July, money came off my credit card promptly but to goods have arrived. I have emailed today asking for a status but after reading these I do not hold much hope. As I am in NZ by the time of money conversion we are $100.00 out of pocket. So frustrated.

• La
      Aug 09, 2016

i also purchased the handkey charger for my wireless phone and i finally after ordering 5/21 received this ity bity package from china 8/8/16 that was what i thought supposed to charge my phones on the go . what i got was a 2 usb like cord about 2 inches long with one end that fits into the phone like a charger the other end of the cord is a flat like end with 3 electric looking strips what am i supposed to do with this worthless stuff at least my order was only 24 dollars and some change has anyone else experienced this i pd. via paypal i think maybe they can help me get my money back. rant over

• El
      Aug 17, 2016

I did a purchase with MyHandyKey360.com for the Dash Cameras, were you buy one get a free one, I made this purchase July 20th with PayPal Credit, to this day I have only heard one this from that company saying that cameras were on back order but they would be shipping me out my cameras the following week with tracking info that was almost 3 weeks ago still ni word, no response to any emails I have sent,
    Has anyone else had this issue? I have filed a complaint with PayPal for their help and sent them the link I have found in regards to complaints and scams for this company. Please anyone that sees their ads in Facebook or somewhere else flag them as a scam company or what ever you can do, these kind of companies or People have to be stopped!

• La
      Aug 17, 2016

So OK the complaint board for complaints is all well and good .but the same for me i ordered this hand key this past may 21st. still no product or any refund is there going to be any kind of refund or product . something done more than a collection of all of our complaints that would be something i'd be interested in .

• Er
      Aug 19, 2016

I ordered iphone chargers from this company via Facebook ad on July 10 and as of August 19 have not received the product. I paid 49.95 and feel I have been cheated out of my money. Why does Facebook allow such a company to place phone ads?

Aug 24, 2016

I ordered the dash cams, no products money taken from my account on july14. 20016.down 82 dollars not happy.why are they still allowed to operate, facebook has to answer to this.

• Ti
      Aug 26, 2016

I ordered from them and never got product they charge my card twice

Oct 06, 2016

I ordered car camera's back in August, just keep getting fobbed off and now they are telling me it's Paypal's fault cos they won't release funds to pay them...yeah right!!! The money was taken out of my account $93 AUS ...I'm sick of getting the runaround and dodgy emails...DO NOT TOUCH THIS MOB ...cheers!

• Ri
      Oct 07, 2016

I purchase with MyHandyKey360.com for the Dash Cameras, were you buy one get a second one for free, I made this purchase credit card charge and no product, I file a complaint and have not heard from yet

Dec 14, 2016

I ordered my HandyDash cameras buy 1 get 1 free on Sept 3 2016 $69.85 advertised on Facebook and never received any product. I paid with Paypal