MyGreenTeaXtreme / No canellations forms or products sent

Phone: 1-866-519-5308

I have been trying to cancel the order for this product. I ordered a 14 day sample trial, which is supposed to be free and shipped within 7-14days. However, they did charge my bank account for $6.95 S&H. I have not received my trial bottle as of 14 days later. I have called the number [protected] several times to try and cancel this automatic renewal of shipping. I was told I could not cancel on the phone. Last week I was told I would be E-Mailed a cancellation form, which I have not received. Again today I was told I would receive the mail and have not received it. They said my account would be charge $74.95 again soon, yet they have not provided me with the trial bottle yet, or a way to cancel the product. I was told today by Mark Hutchins that I could download the cancellation form @ Millionairemission.biz/healthcancelformpdf This does not work either.

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I ordered the 14 day free trail of MyGreenTeaXtreme on 2-08-2009 and today would be the 14th day and still have not received it. They also charged my account for 74.95 on 2-22-2009 for a product I have not receive. This company is very miss leading.

• Mi
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I just purchased theMyGreenTeaxtreme today 2-22-09. I'm going to
    go tomorrow to my bank and close my debit card account and reissue
    another card to me with another number. I can't believe I did something so stupid as this. I only went to the site because McAfee said it was safe and secure.

• Te
      25th of Feb, 2009
    MyGreenTeaXtreme - taken money out of my checking acct
    my green tea
    California

they are taking money out of my checking acct. 74.95, the offer was a 14 day free trial. this company is a scam.

• Al
      28th of Feb, 2009

i alfred ashby place an order for a bottle of the green tea for 7-14 day and s/h was free. on the o2/17/09 they took out $74.95 from my commom law account. i have not yet receive the bottle of green tea as yet.i want my commom law money to go back to her account as soon as possible. thank in advance alfred ashby. my phone number is 417-423-8379.

• Mi
      1st of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problems if anyone can find a way to cancel this please inform me!!My email is gage5@sccoasat.net!!Thank u in advance!!

• St
    MyGreenTeaXtreme - cancel
    green tea xtreme

cancel my risk free trial offer and all offers from green tea xtreme. I am Steve Johnson at 826 Creighton St. Eureka Ca. 95501 phone 707 443 5623 website webeone@suddenlink.net . My US SEARCH, using Checkout Free I never used and it was canceled, order confirmation #: 78774955-/order tracking #: c40j57p5

• De
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    MyGreenTeaXtreme - un-authorized charge on credit card
    Impact Solution
    Provo
    Utah
    Phone: 1-866-519-5308

I ordered a trial offer of this product. It stated it would be for 14 days, yet the sample arrived about 12 days after the order and my account was charged before I had 14 days within which to make a decision about it. Calls to their Customer Service took long periods to be connected with anyone, and the two people I talked to said they would e-mail me a form to be filled out and returned to them before they could process a refund. Knowing what that meant, and not having received any e-mails within a week of the calls, I signed papers with my bank to dispute the amount. The address listed within the receipt gives an e-mail address, not a web site, as some people are believing it to be. As of this point, I have not gotten a reply from Impact Solution in Provo Utah, which seems to be the parent company for other schemes like this. Their misuse of my card account resulted in overdrafts, for which I was charged a fee, and caused my bank account to zero out, causing other legitimate purchases to default. I'm hoping I don't have to change my bank card, as I have several legitimate charges coming from that account and I don't want to have to re-send them all my new number. PLEASE don't order anything from them. Their pills don't work, either.

• Fr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Not a scam...You agreed to the following:

MYGREENTEAXTREME Risk Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions:
    Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the MYGREENTEAXTREME Risk Free Trial Offer you automatically accept the following terms and conditions. You are ordering the MYGREENTEAXTREME 14-day risk-free trial offer for $2 shipping and $4.95 handling. If you are not satisfied with your MYGREENTEAXTREME trial offer, return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your MYGREENTEAXTREME, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $74.95 approximately 14 days after your trial shipment is sent out. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME, normally $99.95 per bottle. In addition, approximately 30 days after you place your trial order for MYGREENTEAXTREME and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a fresh 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME. The credit card you provided for initial shipping and handling fees will be billed the Member's Only price of $69.95 plus $5.00 s/h for a total of $74.95 when each new product ships. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME, normally $99.95 per bottle. You may cancel your membership to MYGREENTEAXTREME at any time by simply emailing customer care at support@mygreenteaxtreme.com. You will receive a link to a cancellation form to fill to and send in. However, please be aware that our customers see most noticeable results by using MYGREENTEAXTREME consistently for a minimum of 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of MYGREENTEAXTREME, you may return any unopened containers of MYGREENTEAXTREME within 10 days of receipt for a full refund less the $6.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee.

16th of Mar, 2009

This IS a scam! I have NEVER received my trial shipment or any of the shipments I have been billed for. I have sent MULTIPLE account cancellations via snail mail - as requested- which miraculously have never been received. The customer service is a run around and when they run out of dead-end answers they hang up on you. I couldn't return the unused portion - BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! I am hiring an attorney to sue this company and encourage anyone who wants to join me to e-mail me at teafraud@yahoo.com

MyGreenTeaXtreme - Fraud
    Impact Wealth Solutions
    mygreenteaxtreme.com

I signed up for a fourteen day trial for which I was billed $6.95. The shipment never arrived so I called to find out the problem. I was told they would investigate. Then, my account gets charged $74.95. I was told by Eric at customer service that it would be returned, but it was NOT. I was told I would be sent a cancellation form, but it took days to get to me and I had to request it twice - by phone and by e-mail. Now I am told my account can't be canceled because they have not received my cancellation form by postal mail, even though I have already sent TWO! And, I get no answers on what they are going to do about the money they have stolen from me thus far, because my account is not canceled yet. THIS IS A SCAM! I have NEVER received my trial shipment or any of the shipments I have been billed for. I have sent MULTIPLE account cancellations via e-mail and snail mail - as requested- which miraculously have never been received. I'm going to have to spend MORE money sending a certified/return receipt cancellation notice. The customer service is a run around and when they run out of dead-end answers they hang up on you. I have been hung up on four times by Hazel alone IN ONE DAY. I couldn't return the unused portion - BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! I am hiring an attorney to sue this company for fraudulent business practices and theft and encourage anyone who wants to join me to e-mail me at teafraud@yahoo.com

16th of Mar, 2009

I'm having similar problems, charges to my account - no product ever sent. No way to cancel, no customer service. Etc. Etc. I'm going to hire an attorney to sue them. If you want, please contact me at teafraud@yahoo.com

• Do
    MyGreenTeaXtreme - Charge $74.95 for something I didn't get
    Donna Valdivia
    Stockton
    California

I ordered a trial offer for $6.95. Thought OK...took 3 weeks for trial offer to come, have never opened the bottle...NO return address or phone number available. Then I noticed a charge out of my checking account for $74.95 which I never saw that they would charge me that in the first place.

I want my money back...

• Je
      24th of Mar, 2009

I have been calling this company for over a week, also trying to get the "link" to cancel my acct. It never came, so I called today and had someone give me the link over the phone while I stayed on the line. It is only a link to a "pdf". That means you have to print it out and mail it in. It states it will take up to 21 days to cancel.
    The link is:
    "www.millionairemission.bizhealthcancelform.pdf".
    I asked why I couldn't just cancel my acct over the phone and was given the line that they needed my original signature to cancel the acct. Well, I replied that they didn't need to to start the acct. I don't even believe this help center is in the United States and none of the staff speak very good english - they talk with an "indian" accent. They are just telephone operators. Anyway, supposedly my acct is on "hold" right now until they recieve my "Cancellation" letter. I believe I will go to the bank tomorrow and have my current debit card canceled to see if this puts a knot in their tale.

• Je
      24th of Mar, 2009

See my previous complaint. Guess I should'a indicated which company. It's "My Green Tea Xtreme". I too have been charged the $6.96 and 74.95.

25th of Mar, 2009

I have been taken!! I have no way of knowing how they got my card number, but obviously through a 3rd party contact online!! They swiped $74.95 out and will not return it, yet they have NO authorization to touch my account in ANY way!! I am suing. Period.

• Pa
      26th of Mar, 2009

i order the my green teaxtreme trail bottle for $6.95 and have never gotten it and now they charge my account for $74.95 and i can't find anyone to help me clear this up . this is a rip off and i think someone should do some be checking this out and help us get our money back .

• Ni
      5th of Apr, 2009

This is a scam i sent back my original free trial and canceled and they still billed me the 79.95 I have tried to call them and all I get is music not person answers after a automated message saying to hold on till they can get to my call. this company is BS. I also tried to email them and found no such web site just a bunch of complaints. nikicbridges@yahoo.com

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2009

I am not very happy with this company they took $74.95 off my card without my permission. I would like to get the money back but do not know how. Shannon

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2009

my name is linda landrith the same thing has happened to me i down loaded the print out they said to send then they would send me a email conformation but they havent they took two payments in one month i still have not heard any thing from they made my checking account bounce i need to be refunded now

• In
      21st of Jun, 2009

I am equally pissed off. I have been charged the $6.95 and missed the free cancelation period. So I called and downloaded the form. I filled it out and sent it in just like I was told; after to talking to 3 people who I couldn't understand, one of which every time he tried giving me the web address to download the form his phone kept cutting out. I was told I would be sent a confirmation code for cancellation through an e-mail...still waiting and they have charged my account $74.95 for the past 3 months.I am considering closing my bank account and opening a nwe one so they can't charge me anymore, however that involves some major changes in a few things such as truck payment that automatically comes out of that account an my payroll is automatically (direct deposit) put in there, however I think it might be worth it, I have had a $33 fee from my bank because the account ended up overdrawn because of that dam fee from Mygreenteaxtreme. This has been going on since February. The company is a rip-off and wont cancel my membership like they were suppose to and I cant get my $74.95 X 4 MONTHS BACK EITHER THE ###...AND I COULD REALLY USE THE $299.80 BACK...