Comments

• Da
      21st of Feb, 2009

Mygreenteaextreme just charged my credit card $74.95. Fraud. Does anyone have a number to reach them? I can't find one and my bank does not have a contact number for them.

• Ke
      23rd of Feb, 2009

mygreenteaextreme also charged our debit card 74.95. Ripoff.we also need to contact them. the address on the bottle is; mygreenteaextreme 3375 north 100 east provo, utah 84604

• Kj
      24th of Feb, 2009

This has just happened to me too. Does anyone have a number for them?

• De
      3rd of Mar, 2009

This just happened to my daughter, let me know if you get a phone number or address and I will do the same for you all.

• Bi
      5th of Mar, 2009

This has happened to me also. I found a number and called it, got some guy saying leave number and he will call me back in 24 hours. The number I got is 1-866-519-5308. Good luck to all about getting your money back. Bill

• To
      9th of Mar, 2009

Hey, wait for the next month, they do it again!!! I got the same number as Bill, it was on my bank statement with the withdrawl information. I called, got a hold of somone who asked me my name and zip code, and then put me on hold. That was the last I talked to him. No one came back on the line. Good luck!

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2009

Call your credit card company as soon as you see Green Tea Xtreme has scammed you. I am not letting them get away with this. Want to ask, do any of you have Facebook accounts that you have played games on? I don't usually order anything online, so I am suspicious of how this place in Utah got my credit card number. I did use my card for a $5. purchase on Facebook. Lou

• Ju
      10th of Mar, 2009

MY NAME IS JUDY ENDLEY I JUST CALLED 1-866-519-5308 THEY HAVE PUT ME ON HOLD. THEY TOOK 74.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT BEFORE I GOT THE PRODUCT. I'M STILL WAITING ON THE PHONE NO ONE HAS HELPED ME YET. THEY HUNG UP ON ME.I WAS TOLD I HAD TO FILL OUT A FORM ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND AFTER THEY PROCESS THAT THEN I WOULD GET MY MONEY BACK. WHEN I STARTED READING HER THE COMPLAINTS THATS WHEN SHE HUNG UP, SO I CALLED BACK AGAIN THEY PUT BACK ON HOLD. IM GOING TO MY BANK AND THEY WILL DEAL WITH THE SCAM. I GOT IN TOUCH AND AS SOON AS I SAID I WANTED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISER SHE HUNG UP AGAIN.

• Br
      10th of Mar, 2009

To all who have been scammed by Mygreenteaextreme here is what you need to do. Go to your local law enforcement agency and fill out a report. Bring a copy of your bank statement with the charges highlighted and everything else blacked out. Then you contact your credit card company and let them know you have filed a polce report. The credit card company will then do it own investigation. I would also contact your states attorney and see if he/she would be willing to send a letter threatening to prosecute.

• Ve
      1st of Apr, 2009

I to was scammed from this company mygreenteaextreme address 3575 North 100 East Provo, Ut taking an amount of $74.95 from my bank account without my premission, I also called the number 1-866-519-5308 of course I got no answer. I will try and prosecute this company as well as get my money back.

• Ca
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I know how you feel! I made the mistake of trying it out...for oly $6.95...never received anything! Then got charged $74.95. I called a number I found online and of course they had never heard of me and couldn't find any record of me. Wait..then I called my bank and of course it is now on me to find there information for me to get my money back!! Anyone with any information please help!!! I did through retail report card...thank you! Carter

5th of Apr, 2009

I agree this is a scam job! They, Green tea extreme, took out $38.95 out of my account causing an over draft fee of $78.00 from my bank. Not much in some worlds, but in mine I live on $704. a month. Try it! I filed a fraud change at my bank and if I have to do so at the Police Department so be it. I hope I have better luck than what I've read here. If I do I'll fill every one in on this FRAUD! To add insult to injury the stuff doesn't work.

5th of Apr, 2009

How do I get to file a police report if I've filed a fraudulate removal with my bank? It's a debit mastercard. Do I contact Mastercard??? How about the Better Business Bureau and state attorney's office? Any ideas I want justice here they messed up my life seriously!

5th of Apr, 2009

Hey! Got them @ www.getorderhelp.com or Mon.-Fri. 24 hrs, Sat.-Sun. 8-4, phone # 1-888-692-8352, Central Coast Nutraceauticals, Inc., 2375 East Camelback Rd., Phoneix, AZ., 85016. Return any product recieved to: CCN, Fulfilment Center, 12399 Belches Rd. S, Suite 140, Largo, Fl., 33773-3099, When @ PO mailing back be sure to ask for the 20 digit tracking # to assure arrival/refund of $$$'s. Good luck!

• Ni
      16th of Apr, 2009

OK! I have contacted the company mygreenteaextreme using the number provided by JUDY ENDLY 1-866-519-5308 and got through! (all previous attempts for months failed with the number they provide on my invoice or on their site and all the info on their site is not going to work like getorderhelp.com does not help) Over the phone they provided me this link to their cancellation form: www.millionairemission.biz/healthcancelform.pdf
    and their instructions are to fill out and send this form back to the address on the form and wait for them to then email you with your cancellation number. Do not put your whole credit card number on the form, put only the last 4 digits of the card number. They will then review any refunds upon the reciept of the cancellation number.
    CALL YOUR BANK AND FILE A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT AND THEY SHOULD REFUND YOUR MONEY, FILE AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS COMPANY AND THEIR PRACTICES, and get back to you if they need a police report.
    This is what I've done so far. Thanks to all for posting and I will post again to follow up. Thanks JUDY for the number that finally worked, and Complaints Board, thanks I wouldn't have found the number without this site!

• Sr
      31st of Jul, 2009

Mynameis Sandi and I first started by calling advertisement and ordering only 1 bottle of extreme tea. About 4 weeks later I received another bottle and then I keep receiving more and more. When I ordered the first bottle, I did not ordered anymore and certainly didn't tell them or give permission to take $74.95 for each bottle. I really noticed this month when my account was overdrawn and couldn't figure out why until I called the bank and they said that there was 2 withdrawals for $74.95 each! I can't believe that your company would do this! My husband and I are senior citizens and can't afford this! Please cancel this whatever scham itis. I have notified my bank to stop the automatic withdrawals from you. I would like to have refund on these bottles. Istill have them and I will defintely send them back for a refend. Let me know3 what you are planning to do.

• Sr
      31st of Jul, 2009

I already type my comment