MyGrantSite.net / credit card fraud

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a cd about how to apply for government grants and was told that I would be charged $2.95. They said that the cd was free and I just had to pay for shipping. I just got my cc statement and they charged me $39.95. This is credit card fraud and if $39.95 is not credited back to my card by the end of February, 2009. I will contact the Texas Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint for, interstate credit card fraud. Mabey the U.S. Attorney's office would be interested in this.

Comments

• Mi
      21st of Nov, 2006
    GovGrantAdvisor - unauthorized charges

I ordered the information on 10-18-06 for $29.95. As of this date 11-21-06 I have not recieved anything from them. Now they have charged my bank account another $29.95 posted today. I want my money back. All of it.

Mildred Bush

• Si
      12th of Feb, 2009

I just found a similar charge pending on my account.

• Ha
      17th of Feb, 2009

call them and get a confirmation number and an email to show your bank. They sent an email to me today when I requested a refund and reversal of charges. get the name of the person you spoke with as well. I too told them I was turning them into the TX Attorney General

• Jr
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Mygrantsite.net - unauthorized charge to my account
    My grants site

Same as the other. I requested a cd (that I never received) and authorized a $2.95 shipping and handling charge to my account. I looked at my account and had a $39.95 charge pending against my account. I want the charge reversed, I did not authorize the charge and have not been able to get in touch with the company.

• Ce
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Mygrantsite.net - unauthorized creditcard charges/fraud
    my grantsite.net
    California

I ordered a cd about how to apply for government grants and was told I would be charged a $2.95 fee for shipping and that the cd was free. When I checked my statement I was charged $39.95 to my account and received nothing. This is fraudulent. I want my account credited.

22nd of Feb, 2009

how do i get the $2.99 back on my card cause i didnt recieve a cd on how to do the grant thing i just want my money bk on my card now...

22nd of Feb, 2009

how do i get reimbursed for the $2.99 on my debit card.I want it bk on my debit card asap...i never recieved an email or a cd in the mail and i am not waiting any longer and do not want my card charged anymore for this crap...

• Ri
      22nd of Feb, 2009

This is a rip off so call 1-877-495-1145 this is their costomer service number I called and got my money back . This is a ripoff from hell so if you dont do anything about it they will keep charging your ccct. until you stop them

22nd of Feb, 2009
    Mygrantsite.net - charged 39.95 for a CD that's only suppose to be 2.95!
    mygrantsite.com
    712 N. Houston St.
    Granbury
    Texas
    Phone: 817-217-5963

Charged 39.95 for a CD that's only suppose to be 2.95!

I made an internet payment for the purpose of purschasing a CD for finding grant money to apply for collage to further my education to better support my new wife and newborn to be in three weeks. And yet, I find a 39.95 charge on my card that's not authorized! The CD was only to be $2.95, ...

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2009

IHi I made the mistake of doing the same. Now my money is taken, the phone numbers are not goo numbers I want my I mony back. The people who are scamming should be a shame of theirselves.

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Hello I made the same mistake, which caused my account to be over drawn. I want my money returned to me as soon as possible. I am going to report them, they should'nt treat people and steal their money.

• Na
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I am, at this very moment, on hold with mygrantsite.net, trying to get a refund of $39.95. I spoke with one very pleasant lady and have been waiting for more than 10 minutes to speak with her supervisor. I also received an offer to receive a CD to get a government grant in order to start a small business. I was told that I would only be paying the $1.99 for shipping. About a week later, I received a charge on my debit card to quickgrantpro, in the amount of $29.95, which overdrew my account. I had that charge reversed by my bank. A week or so later, I was charged by mygrantsite.net for $39.95. Although this charge didn't overdraw my account, it drained my account. I missed three days of work because I didn't have gas money. I work 60 miles from where I live. My banker looked this organization up and saw that they had numerous complaints online. As I finish this writing, I am still on hold. I was advised not to drop the call as it would take longer for me to get with the supervisor. We will see if they will reimburse me for time lost at work. HAH

• So
    Mygrantsite.net - Sonja Johnson
    Rushcard
    California

Sonja Johnson please refund my money back to Rushcard Acct. This company is afraudelent co they ask you to pay $2.95 for a cd then they charge your get card $39.95 no cd . The number they giving is to a trucking company.

• De
      24th of Feb, 2009

I agreed to pay $1.95 for this product I did nto agree to another $39.95 charge which has overdrawn my accout and they charged me an additional 33.00 for it so I want both amounts put back on my card right now. I will make the appropriate complaints as necessary if this money is not immediatly put back on my card. Debby Eslinger

• Co

Yes you did.
    You just didn't BOTHER to READ what you were agreeing too.

• Cy
    Mygrantsite.net - CYNTHIA STOUTENBURGH
    MYGRANTSITE.NET

I was told I could get a government grat C.D. for 2.29 and found out it is a scam and will end taking more than that out of bank account.I want all money reimbursed too bank account.

• Ww
      24th of Feb, 2009

I don't know how I applied for this I was merely looking for homes on the internet.

• La
      25th of Feb, 2009

I just ordered this yesterday and just found these complaints and it scares me to find out that they charge you more. Well they better return my money to or I will get ahold of the better bussiness bearu

• Da
      25th of Feb, 2009

Thank you Richard for posting that number. I have been seaching for this scammer site and I couldn't find it. I received a call today from my bank telling me a 39.95 charge was posted after I order a FREE grant CD fror 2.99! I called this number and told him I wanted reimbursement. He insisited that on the order form it tells you that you will be a comanion program for which you are charged MONTHLY. I told him that I ordered this from an ad on a different site. He told me to go to there site and gave the address, I went there and there was no site!! I told him this, argued a while longer and he finally agreed to credit my card and cancel the TWO companion programs they entered me in. BEWARE...this is a HUGE RIP-OFF!!!

• Wi