Mygrant Site / charged me $39.95 when it should of only been $2.95 shipping & handling charges

1 Millersburg, OH, United States Review updated:

Give me back my $39.95 you took from me for that Mygrant site when it was only $2.95 shipping and handling charges for the CD I ordered. If it is not returned within the next two days I will file charges on you for fraud.

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

you people had no permission to take any money from my account.i also willpress fraud charges

3rd of Mar, 2009

You People had no permission to take one cent from my account.I will be looking into pressing charges of fraud

• Ki
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I see I am not the only one who has this problem. I didnt know they were going to take that out and now I am in the hole for 81.00 How can I get this back I have no cd and no information to contact them??????

• Cs
      4th of Mar, 2009

I also got charged $39.95 after they took the $2.95 out of my account. I never received the CD in the mail either. I want the charge reversed immediatley.

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too was charged these fees. How do i contact them???

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2009

I had a contact numberfor the websaver gold account that they are attached to that number is 1-866-660-5200. Although I don't know if it will help as I too have the stupid CD and have been charged more then was told at intial sign up.

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2009

I finally got through to them the number is 1-800-710-2564.

Make sure you have them remove all services. Road, Travel, websaver gold, network finder and search etc.

• Gg
      10th of Mar, 2009

I have tried for the last two days to call the number listed with the fraudulent charge on my debit card. Everytime I get through, the person tells me that they can't hear me and to call back because I have a bad connection. I've called from 3 different numbers! Apparently, this is just another tactic they have to keep your money. I never even placed an order with them!!!

• Mi
      10th of Mar, 2009

I have tried to call several times. No one answers.

• Do
      20th of Mar, 2009

I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO TAKE $39.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCT. ALL I AGREED TO WAS $1.14 FOR SHIPPING AND IT TOOK 3 WKS TO GET THE CD. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I AM REPORTING YOU TO BBB AND AM PRESSING FRAUD CHARGES. AT A TIME LIKE THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE TAKING FROM FAMILYS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR HELP GETTING THROUGH THE HARD TIMES.
    DONNA BEASLEY

• Sh
      29th of Mar, 2009

taking money 39.95 out of my checking accouting i want it to stop how do i do this