Mygiftcardsite.com / just to get balance, you must register giving them your private info

1 United States
Phone: 8669525653

To find out the balance of my $25 MasterCard Electronic (on-line only) Gift Card, I was REQUIRED to register on this site, providing my personal information, ie: Name, Address, Phone and only then I was informed of a zero balance. I then could NOT delete this acct. So I called the phone number from this website and spoke with Theresa, who just tried selling me another gift card. After I declined that offer, I asked her to please delete my acct/or registration. Which she then told me how to use my gift card. I told her I knew how to use it, but that it had a zero balance and was not re-loadable and to please just cancel the registration and all of my personal information. She said that was not allowed! After approximately 6 minutes and my becoming more frustrated with her. I just simply told her I was going to report this, and so now, here I am reporting this. I will find every other site I can to continue reporting this. Master Card Gift Cards next on my list.

Ze