Myfitness.com / charging me $29.95 for something I did not order.

United States, Oregon, Springfield Review updated:
I was charged $29.95 for something I did not order. The Web Site is myfitness.com. I tried to access that site and nothing happened. I am on a fixed income and I can't afford to lose any of my money. I would like my money put back into my bank account.
Thank you.
Sharron Mitchell

A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
My husband and I were charged for something that we NEVER gave our Credit Card information for. We never ordered anything from MyFitness nor have we ever heard of them. DOZENS of phone calls to them have resulted in a continous busy signal. Conveinant. The "after hours" message does not allow you to leave a message on their line. They are a fraud and are not only guilty of taking funds from innocent people, but are guilty of identity theft by stealing our credit card information from another source. I recommend filing a complaint with the Federal Bureau Of Investigations Identity Theft Division which you can find on the FBI Website. In this economy stealing a small amount of money is going to be noticed and NOT tolerated.
Holly & Rachid Aljamali
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
This is part of the "Grant Funding" materials website. The $29.95 is a monthly membership. Call the number you have, press 2 for scheduling. Explain your problem and "be Nice", and you should get your refund within a few days !
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
I have been trying for the past 2 months to get these charges taken off my card and still havin issues. My credit card is still harassing me for this 29.99 plus the late fees and finance charges. Even though I have called and called and they're telling me they will credit to my account, still nothing. Take this off my card already. Someone needs to turn you in to the BBB for fraud. I still have no idea how they recieved my credit card # and my authorization for this. This is the first I've been on the website and now the phone # doesn't work when you call it.
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I got a $27.00 charge from myfitness. My bank told me that it came from the South Beach Smiles dental whitening "free trial"- just pay shipping -that I got a couple of weeks ago. In the terms agreement it states that you are signing up for a recurring charge for their product. The best course of action is to immediately get a new credit or check card with a new card number so they can't bill you again. Once the transaction has posted you can dispute the charge.
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been charged for December through April.. 29.99 for a canceled order.. I am sick about this.. please credit my account. I am very disapointed on how many times, I have had to call, with a response, yet they still didn't credit my accout...I have recieved nothing..since the first order, and stop it right then.. Please call me at 1-231-271-5210
My name is Erin Q Hartman
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I am so very disappointed on how I have been treated from a company that says they will honor my clam, but have not returned my 150.00 I am discussed with this, it need to be fixed right away.. thanks Erin Q Hartman