Myfitness.com / Unauthorized charges

john herndon
Lake City
Myfitness.com made an unauthorized deduction for $29. 95 on 3 / 2 / 09. I have tried to call the number on my bank statement but all i get is a busy signal. What options do i have?

N  4th of Mar, 2009 by

My Fitness.com - Unauthorized deduction
4706 Apple Spruce Drive
Phone: 317-723-6559

I also have been a victim of fraud i sent for a free cd that i have not got. 2 weeks ago and had a charge on my credit card for 29. 35 they say they are going to put my money back. I do not trust them they may do this again. Anybody out there do not do this if you are like me you are already working paycheck to paycheck. Don't do this please for your own good.
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
I got charged 2x for something I did not order.
I need my money back ASAP.
I tried calling but never called at the right time.Please give back my money
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
was also charged in 2/09 and then again twice on 3/30/09 the 27.00, then they also charged me .22 the 30th of march after the membership was cancelled on 3/26/09. called they said i signed up for the membership in 2/09. they caused me 105.00 in service fees to my bank and was told they will cancel the membership and credit me 27. thats it, thats all. what do i do?
N  25th of May, 2009 by

myfitness.com - unauthorized charge

Like the other complaints listed against this site, we received unauthorized charges against our debit card by this company for nothing we ordered or received. Like all the others, we tried the phone numbers only to reach no one. It is fraud--we'll be cancelling our card and hoping our bank will remove these scam charges.