Myfitness 800 - 576 - 9441 8005769441 UT / Credit card fraud

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I had somewhat same experience. However i did get through on phone number and person told me i purchased a cd and this was fee after 14 day trial (29. 95) . I did not ever hear of this company before it showed up on my bank statement. But the person told me they were not refunding my money. I think that these companies are selling our information because i also had another company charging me (29. 95) and when i called and insisted with them i had not bought from them they returned my money.

Comments

• Ly
      4th of Mar, 2009

Same thing just happened to me... and so called # does not even go through, it is always busy.. and the so called website is not real either? Never even heard of them.. it makes me wonder where in the heck they find our credit card numbers

• Br
      4th of Mar, 2009

Same thting happed to me. I called the number after hours and a male message say "Thanks for calling Click Income", office hours are 9a to 6p MST. I googled and that company is located in Utah and has fraud charges against it by the attorney general's office there. How are they getting our credit card information?

• Po
      5th of Mar, 2009

They are getting the credit card numbers from people who made the mistake of ordering this "free information regarding government grants" where you just pay for shipping. These ###ers scammed my PayPal debit card this weekend. Apparently, they manage to stay in business long enough to keep scamming a lot of people looking for the suckers who do not notice the charge on their bill and pay it.

• Bl
      6th of Mar, 2009

So how do I get my money back? I have this charge and another charge for $75 from some grant thing that I never asked for either! That's $100 I don't have to lose!

• Po
      6th of Mar, 2009

Had the same thing happen to me, but I'm getting even, filed with the FBI and FTC that it's internet fraud and theft. Might not get my money back, but when they get caught it'll be a federal offense and they'll do harder/longer time!!! Don't get mad get even

• Mi
      6th of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me last weekend...they charged me 29.95 on my debit card. I have also tried to call and there is no answer everytime I call. They say it's mon-fri- 9-6 mst. I ordered a cd for 1.99 online to try to find grants for college education and this is what has happened to me...These guys need to be stopped, especially since the economy is so bad and by no means do I have any money to spare...I just took a 50% pay cut and these stupid people out there are be very discourteous.

7th of Mar, 2009

I 110% agree with PovertySucks on his or her discription. That is what happened to me I signed up and cancelled for information on goverment grants

• Eb
      19th of Mar, 2009

I also was scammed by these ppl and this is what you do Call your credit card company report it as identity theft also contact your local law enforcement and file a report. Taking your credit card number and charging bogus charges is IDENTITY THEFT period. Hopefully they will be caught and prosecuted.

• Ho
      19th of May, 2009

We ordered the info on Grants and paid the $3.95 shipping for the "free" cd. Later additional charges were posted to our credit card, which we called the number that had made the charges and cancelled any further charges/mailings from them. Now we get a charge for $29.99 on our credit card with the phone number 800-576-9441. I called them today and they would not issue a credit but said there would be no more charges from them. It all stemmed from that initial order of the Grant CD. It definitely is a scam.

• Jl
      23rd of May, 2009

Same story with me. Just got charged yesterday. Have no clue who these gutless pansies are that rip off honest people; some on fixed incomes. Got the Ballz to face me and ask me for more $? I doubt it...
    Gutless, ###ic NoBodies.