myfakeid.biz / scam! money sent, no order received!

1 Unit 9, Faraday WayOrpington, England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have ordered 3 IDs from MyFakeID.biz 3 weeks ago. Money sent, no order has been received as of yet. I have sent multiple emails (to support@myfakeid.biz and via website's contact form). No reply has been received as of yet. MyFakeID.biz is a scam! Beware! Never send any money, you will never get your order.

myfakeid.biz

• MyFakeID.biz Customer Care's Response, Aug 19, 2018

Hi,

Please contact us now with your order reference as we have responded to all emails and explained to all customers regarding late delivery of orders.

Thanks Myfakeid team

• MyFakeID.biz Customer Care's Response, Aug 19, 2018

Hi,
    I have emailed you and explained the situation, as I said in email please contact us Wednesday

Myfakeid team

• MyFakeID.biz Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018

This customer has now received his order in the post!

Ta
Mar 24, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Mar, 2014

Weird as I just ordered with them and I got the ID 13 days after I sent money. They did ignore my messages when I emailed them. I think they sent it to me because I had proof the letter was collected as I paid for it to be signed for.

Checked attached pictures as proof that they are legit. Sorry I went over the top in paint but I don't want my information online.

@rootz 不不不不不

• Sh
      26th of May, 2014

We honour all orders. Im not sure what you expect us to do if your letter goes missing, quite possible from germany. We couldn't be any clearer on the website, http://www.Myfakeid. Biz/faq. Aspx, see the big read letters halve way down the screen!

Please send your order recorded or special delivery to stop the postmen stealing your order. This can be done at the post office.

•   3rd of Dec, 2016

@sharpmark I have still not received any email notification from you concerning my order reference kovacs-130128-130507 although the danish post office has notified me that you have received it long time ago on your english address (Check for you self how long time that was confirmed!!!). Off course that clearly indicates that you have made a mistake transferring it to your spanish address!!! So why not just admit that this is a scam so i and the danish post office can warn other people about you web side: myfakeid. Biz. Which off course will be the following step if i don't asap receive an answer either directly or by email stating that you are in the process of making my order reference:kovacs-130128-130507. I assume that you are fully aware about how easy that is done and the agencies that offers that kind of black listing!!!

5th of Dec, 2016

@sharpmark I did send my order recorded or special delivery as you told me to and i have still not received anything. Despite that you (Mark) continues to blame the german post office. As a consequence of that i have sent a complain to trustpilot as a first step before i proceed with the next complain agency!

@sharpmark 不不不

• Gu
      23rd of Dec, 2014

Ordered with these guys using Bitcoin end of 2014.
    Got the card and am very satisfied.
    It took about 2 and a half weeks to receive from the moment I paid, I live in Denmark.

20th of Dec, 2016

@Gusts Warning MYFAKEID...a SCAM!

After having listened for more than 2 month to all kinds of evasive comments from MYFAKEID.biz including
    Insults like "...you'r an i####" and threats "We'll bite your ###, I finally received an envelope from them to me
    today! Bliss...unfortunately not! ' 'cause this envelope contained absolutely nothing neither my order which was
    quite expensive! So, again DO consider to home in on www.prodocumentproducers.com they might be more reliable!

5th of Dec, 2016

Fake! Well, don't trust this company. Yesterday they claimed that my order was stuck in Germany today they suddenly changed that to Madrid. Probably because I complained about the long time I have been waiting for my order to come through. Furthermore they called me an idiot and threatened me saying "we'll bite you ###"...again be aware!

1st of Sep, 2017

I sent my money through the post 3 days ago with there address on and they should have mine logged on the computer. Really hope this comes through

8th of Oct, 2017

@Joe Brown did it come ?

• Sd
      18th of Nov, 2017

myfakeid.biz is legit!! I ordered there two weeks ago and got my cards in a couple days ago. There costumer service is great too, they react fast and are very helpfull. I do advice sending you money with a track and trace or something, cause I first thought they were scamming me just because my money took sooo long to arrive.

• Ji
      8th of May, 2018

Been 3 weeks and lots of ignored emails later and still no reply, shocking stay well clear. Don't even bother replying

@Jim476 it's just scammers that lies, stories to sleep ... thieves

• Pa
      16th of Aug, 2018

ordered card in May 2018...still have not received!
    they have acknowledged they have my money, and told me it was sent...
    I told them i didn't receive...they told me they would send again...still nothing!

please send me card, and i will post the the results

• My
      19th of Aug, 2018

@Paul Mc Glinchey Hi,

Your order has been processed and dispatched twice to the address you provided, yes post does go missing but not twice so please contact us and pay for recorded delivery.
    Myfakeidteam

• Sc
      19th of Aug, 2018

I ordered 10 id off this website last month and sent money etc they have recieved my money and I have proof. How ever they have still not arrived after a month! And all my emails are being ignored. Does anyone know any other ways I can get in touch with them or I am going to have to take them to court ?

24th of Aug, 2018

it's just little scammers and liars. I ordered a card. we must see the fabric of lies brought ... poor types ... horns ... scam site

Scams

• Sc
      7th of Sep, 2018

@Philippe58400 I am still the same I ordered 10 id in July and am still waiting for them to arrive they have told me it has been lost etc and lots of other lies. They have scammed £160 off me and my friends. This company is anything but “reliable” etc totally opposite to what they brand them selfs to be