Myeyecolors.com/Shipwire / Unprofessional/inexperienced/possible fraud

LancasterPA BloomingtonCA, United States Review updated:

BEWARE, scamming people are out to get you. Don't buy from this website and don't use Shipwire as a shipping company. They are some scheming fake company selling crap items, rip you off on shipping costs, they don't provide any contact information other than a bogus email, hey DON'T EVER return your calls, emails or inquiry, AND you won't see your item. It's like they took my money and ran off. I haven't received the item that I ordered on their fake/bogus/scheming/evil website. I paid FedEx delivery as it was an option on their website, but they sent it out through USPS, and now USPS can't locate the item. It's lost somewhere in San Diego. The tracking system hasn't been updated for 6 days and counting. I called Shipwire because they are the only affiliate I can get in contact with, since their phone number was left on the receipt, and Shipwire cannot get in contact with their merchant, and they were rude with limited protocol on what to do in case this happens. Worst holiday online shopping experience ever. I guess it's the holidays and evil is out to take advantage of holiday goers. You've been warned.

Jo
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

• Bo
      20th of Oct, 2015

I agree 🎏⛄️⛄️⛄️ Im an ex- employee of Shipwire and must admit that you are right thats why I quit; Shipwire is far from whar its up to be. Stick with Amazon... Theyre going to DISCONTINUE providing service to small moms and pops vendors too soon and have no remorse because Money is what theyre all about!

• Si
      23rd of Jul, 2017

@Bougey2 Shipwire stinks as a company!

They've onboarded about 900 clients and only care about 100 of them. I've heard that they wish the other 800 merchants would simply vanish.

Run the other way from these incompetent,
    dishonest and greedy amateurs.