Mydynastysalesquestionable sales pitch

1 Review updated:

A young man name Wes Samson came to my door and said that he was working toward gettting points for a trip to London with his soccor team. He said he had just graduated from St. Mary's High School in Phoenix and this was a special trip for his scoocr team. He was very convincing and also said his Grandparents lived on the next block from me. He also showed me other sales receipts and money supposedly from other "customers". He was pushing for cash because it would give him more points toward the trip. He had a folder with numerous picturres of books that could be ordered. He also said that the books will go to Phoenix Children's Hospital cancer patients and within 2 weeks i would get $120 of my money back. I gave him a check for $147. The next day i went on the internet and found all these com-plaints about this company and proceeded to put a stop payment on the check and send out a cancelation with a return request and certified mail.

Comments

• Ar
      May 05, 2008
    Books - YET NOT RECEIVED COURIER
    India

Courier No: [protected]

Courier Sent
    12/04/2017 13:42
    Forwarded by CALCUTTA (HOWRAH HUB [protected], [protected], [protected]) BANGALORE

Courier Reached
    15/04/2017 12:28
    Out for Delivery by BANGALORE (S.R.NAGAR, BANGALORE)

Yet i have not received my courier, please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Dec 02, 2008
    MyDynastySales - Paid for items not received
    MyDynastySales
    1056 Elk Run
    Howell
    Phone: [protected]

A young man by the name of Nate Wing came to my door on September 5, 2017 selling books so he could get a trip to London. It is December 2, 2017 and I still don't have the two books I ordered totalling $118.00. I'm furious.

• Tu
      Jun 29, 2009
    MyDynastySales - Paid for items not received
    TRUDI OWINGS
    Novato
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

was sold bookthat was supposed to be a set of 5 and the comany wrote back and said no that it was just 1 boook at 4 45 DOLLAR AND $ 15 DOLLARS SHIPPING. COMPLAINED TO WEB SIT WITH NO RESPONSE WWW.MYDYNASTYSALES.COM

• Sc
      Jul 30, 2009
    Mydynastysales - Paid for items not received
    MYDYNASTYSALES
    San Francisco
    California

In February 2017, a young man claiming to be a neighbor/student was going around door to door saying he was raising money to fund a school trip. He seemed very smart, yet push, way over friendly but I ended up selecting some English/Spanish books for my kids for $49.00. My check cleared that same month but as of yet I have still not received anything. I have just seen all the complaints from other people...I was totally scammed. How do we stop these people? some of the complaints were from 2017 & now it is 2017 & they can still get away with this?