MyDigitalUniverse. mydigitaluniverse.comTHEY DO NOT DESERVE IT!

1 Review updated:

We picked mydigital universe for our new Sony TV, because it had a 5-star rating... I am taking the time to write this review to let others know that THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT! They have failed to folow-through with this customer as of today... 20 days after the order was placed... This company is a SCAM... it ia a one-man-show...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Woodbridge, NJWe placed an order for a TV that their web-site listed as "in Stock" on 27 December 2006 and we still do not have the TV. In follow-up phone conversation with the company, you can only speak to one man and all he can say is, "It has not come in yet. It will take another 3 to 5 days, I will call you when it comes in and it is ready to ship to you. You have to understand sir, we are not making much on this TV..."

Comments

• Cr
      Jun 24, 2009
    MyDigitalUniverse. mydigitaluniverse.com - Service has been completely unacceptable
    MyDigitalUniverse. mydigitaluniverse.com
    46 Main Street
    Barbers Point
    Hawaii
    Phone: [protected]
    mydigitaluniverse.com

Service has been completely unacceptable. I have not received a confirmation email, shipping info or any communication from MyDigitalUniverse.com at all. They charged me, but have been totally unresponsive. I called customer service today and was told that customer service is closed (1 hour before their website says it closes) and that they are closed on the weekends (again not what the website says). I was hung up on both times by the very rude person who answered the phone. I will NEVER order from them again.

• Cr
      Jun 24, 2009
    MyDigitalUniverse. mydigitaluniverse.com - It is now Tue (day after promised delivery date),
    MyDigitalUniverse. mydigitaluniverse.com
    34 Green Street - Bldg. A
    Woodbridge,
    New Jersey
    Phone: [protected]
    mydigitaluniverse.com

I called this merchant and they confirmed that the product I was looking for was in stock and I would receive it in 4 days. They said specifically "you will receive it Thurs." Further, they said I would receive a tracking number the following day. I placed the order online within minutes of our conversation. It is now Tue(day after promised delivery date), and I have received only an order no. via email - no tracking number. I have no idea when to expect this order to arrive. To be fair to the merchant, I have not yet been in phone contact with them to resolve this issue - but any excuse will not change the above facts.