MyDietPartner.com / Charged for goods not ordered

1 230 kerr lake road henderson 27537nc, United States Review updated:
Phone: 252 572 4324

I order a 21 day free trial on the 31 day of August. An amount of $29.95 was taken from my checking account on th 8 day of September. I had not planned to stay with the plan and from the 31 day of August until the 8 day of September is not 21 days. I would like for the full amount of $29.95 to be replaced in my account immediately. Thank you

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Sep, 2009

Im sorry i cannot remember ordering anything but i have had money taken out of my account. This amount is $10.10 plus currency charges, can you please explain what i got for this.

• Sr
      26th of Sep, 2009

i have been charged for services i have not received via mydietpartner.com which is disgusting - i expect to be refunded the total amount immediately.

• Sr
      26th of Sep, 2009

I have been charged for services i have not received via mydietpartner.com and elitepack also.This is not acceptable and all monies shoud be refunded immediately back to my card.

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2009

I just received my credit card bill and found four charges to MYDIETPARTNER.COM. I did not knowingly subscribe or order anything. I'd like the four charges removed from my account.
    Roberta Whiteman credit card MasterCard 5490 3501 2526 1581. My phone number is (408) 245- 1216. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. This is $120.00 wrong.

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2009

I've already done this. To my knowledge I did not subscribe or order anything. I have four charges on my card for $29.95. I want them removed immediately, and the money reinstated to my card.
    Roberta Whiteman

28th of Sep, 2009

Over £30 has been taken by this company..how can i get my money back????

• De
      13th of Nov, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The

terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on

the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your

credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page

that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our

number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers.

Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and

conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are

also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have

both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-396-2729 and we will be happy

to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Sy
    MyDietPartner.com - Money taken
    MYDIETPARTNER.COM
    United Kingdom

My credit card has been charged on 3 occasions for unrequested and unreceived goods. This firm seems to be associated with another similarly immoral company called www.lagondissolutions which markets a product called Acai Pure; mail address customerservice @acaipure.com. I have spoken to this company who refuse to give me a contact number for mydiet partner but who have similarly debited my account for unrequested goods. They are refunding some of the money but this is requiring several phone calls and only partially following through what is promised

• Ea
      15th of Jun, 2016

the phone number I got from my bank to call these people, well it had to many numbers so the phone number they list isnt real!

• Ea
      15th of Jun, 2016

phone number that I got from my bank has to many numbers