Mydealmax.com / unautherized debits from my account

to whom it may concern i am being scammed by a online company called my deal max, they keep debiting my bank account 29.95 without my authorization and i tried to call them but got a recording only and have called my bank but they keep taking money from my account like 29.95 and 2.00 and 3.00 charges evryday i am very angry over this because i never autorized these charges how do i stop this my bank says i have to deal with deal max i need help to stop this!!! losacco23@yahoo.com

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008
    mydealmax.com - total bill $84.95 only creidted back $42.85 still owe me $42.80 on my debit card
    mydealmax.com
    293 Austin Springs Rd, Apt 34
    Johnson City
    Tennessee
    Phone: 423-434-9178
    mydealmax.com

My deal max charged to my debit card a total of $84.95 for some discounts that I did not remember ordering. Charges were $19.95+$29.95+$29.95+$1.00+$1.00+$1.00+$1.00+$1.00=$84.95. I called a customer care rep and he aploogized to me on 04/07/2008 and stated that all charges would be debited back to me in 3 business days. On 04/09/2008 they did credit me for $29.95+19.95+$1.00+$1.00+$1.00=$42.90 The still owe me $29.95+$1.00+$1.00=42.05

• Ca
      16th of Nov, 2008

my checking. account was also charged and i did not sign up for this service please refund my money now

• To
      22nd of Feb, 2009

I pursuing them currently. I want to know how they got my info. If I figure out what retailer took part in this, there are going to be some serious consequences.

• Ci
      26th of Feb, 2009

i also just had a dispute in which they charged my acoount with 149.75 & 1.00 $1.00. i do not know who these people are or what they are. i dont know how yhey got my info. i called to correct this problem, they said that they would debit my account in 2-3 business days, we'll see. be careful folks about this business.

• Ci
      9th of Mar, 2009

I also agree - how do they get your info??! Got mine and am currently working to get $$ credited on my card. It was my real first "poke" into the internet - boy did I get my nose tweaked! Won't go 'there' again.

• Pa
      17th of Jun, 2009

I had a charge on my bank account that looked unfamiliar so I called the phone number and was told that I signed up for this on June 2, 2009 also I have no recollection of this. I was told that there could be no refund and that you have to be an active member to get the credits but here is the kicker you cant get the credits until for example July for June purchaces which makes me think that I would get charged again for July if I try to use this non sense to some purpose and if I cancel now I am tossing 19.95 . How is this possible

• St
      24th of Jul, 2009

looks like this person cleans houses, found their ad on craigslist with a contact #. Call them directly and thank you for posting this complaint, ive been looking for a cleaning person and your complaint help weed out a bad one for me.

CLEANING LADY-HONEST, DEPENDABLE SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH- Will clean your house, condo or apartment call or e-mail me at 954-583-7623 or losacco23@yahoo.com for your free estimate today ask for Mary LoSacco

Location: BROWARD COUNTY

• Tw
      24th of Jul, 2009

My daughter has also been charged on her bank account from this company and she had never heard of them prior to this charge. She didn't question it, thought it was too much trouble. She is only 19, so doesn't realize the trouble these type scams can be.

• Ro
      6th of Jul, 2010
    mydealmax.com - unauthorized request charge

They slipped into my bank account 4 months, triggered from a Chadwicks on-line order. Must have missed one of those auto filled check marks on the order.
    I never heard again from my mistaken request of them. No notice, email or card they claimed to have sent. I just donated $20/month intil I tracked them down through my bank card.