Mycubanstore / Overage charges

1 12186 SW 131 Ave Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305) 235-3635

I ordered shirts from this company and returned for an exchange for all 5 shirts. On the return form I wrote a note for someone at the company to call me so I can give my credit card information that I wanted to use to have the shipping rate charged. The debit card number they had on file was in the process of being closed due to me being a victim of identity theft. Mycubanstore.com company ignored my request and charged my account anyway. I was charged $19.26 by mycubanstore.com and $22.00 from my bank for non-sufficent charge. When I noticed the charge I called and spoke to Alexis who he says is the owner and president and everything for the company. He was very rude amd unprofessional. He read to me the note that I had written on the form and just ignored it and said because I did not write that the account was being closed he charged it anyway. He screamed in my ear and kept cutting me off and did not allow me to speak. He said he he was going to send me $6 that I was overcharged. I ADVISE YOU NOT TO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Comments

• Su
      30th of Jul, 2009

Some Cuban chicks are hot. I used to date one and she was smokin'.