Comments

9th of May, 2009

I have cancelled my Debit card as they have taken £50 pounds out of my account!!! It is now under investigation with the Fraud team through my bank!!!

26th of May, 2009

THE ARE ALSO TRYING TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

jonroot@yahoo.com

26th of May, 2009

weekly

• Mi
      29th of May, 2009

can this be stopped through the bank? like if i call them and tell them to cancell it before it goes through.

• Da
      29th of May, 2009

my debit card was charged for a service I did not sign up for or want. When trying to get this resolved I was told that in order to get my money back I had to sign up for some thing or another, when I told the man on the line that I was not signing up for anything he once again said that I had to. At thisd point I was very agitated and used some cuss words about my account being credited and at this point I was hung up on. When I tried to call back all I got was a message to go to this web site. If this is not resolved soon I will talkm with my attourney about suing.
    My home phone is (360) 807-4411 I can be reached there week days after 5:00 pm and all day on weekends. My email is davebriscoe@comcast.net

• Le
      30th of Jun, 2009

My son's account has been billed twice for 39.95 plus overdraft fees of $35 each time as he has no money. I have tried to call the number and it tell you to leave a message the the voicemail tells you it cannot accept any more messages because it is full and today it said the number is out of service. How do you get rid of these people????????
    Leezer65@sbcglobal.net