Mycroburst.com / Only support team English to fool customers rest all pakistanis

1 US Review updated:

This site is a scam in itself ! Only support team English to fool customers rest all pakistanis! Big game play there.

Customers are cheated as they get same designs from other contest just colors & named changed! Most logos are copied from the net & other free sources. All stationery & webdesigns are copied from one contest to other ! Some designers from pakistan are part of the internal team & they cheat all designers & project holders very cleverly ! They will not allow you to win & even if you win you will be on their list to bring you down.

There is a person named Wajeeh who claims to be the top manager there & incharge of all design checks.
WOW - He himself is the biggest cheat & spoiling the site with his poor knowledge & selfmade policies !
BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE OF THIS CHEAT COMPANY - SEARCH FOR YOURSELF & FIND THE TRUTH.

St

Comments

• Mb
      Oct 22, 2012

Strango,

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience. It seems to me you are a designer, not a customer, correct? As the marketing coordinator (yes, we are in the US), I assure you that we have a strict design violation policy in place. Here are a few points to note, as it's a bit hard for me to find merit in your claims:
    1) We have not, nor will NEVER, allow copyrighted/trademarked images nor clipart to be a winning design at our site. After a winner has been chosen, our team checks the designs again to be sure this is followed up.
    2) I assure you, all our designers are freelance, we do not hire designers to work for us. That wouldn't be crowdsourcing if we did that.
    3) I can't find truth in any of your designer accusations. In fact, we have several outlets for designers to visit, interact with us and also share ideas on how we can help each designer to succeed more. Have you ever visited these areas like our designer Facebook group?
    4) Our support team is one of the best rated teams, we have a very high rating on the net promoter score. Have you tried to contact our support team about a design violation? If not, there's not much we can do without the proper information of what you're talking about.

I hope these truthful points help you to find a solution to your problem.
    Best Regards,