Mycroburst.com / Avoid dealing with this ppl

Well my original review was when I was new to the website, but unfortunately from my aspect, it took a turn for the worst. The one thing that pisses me off beyond belief is other designers accusing you of stealing others' work, but you didn't. This has happened to me at least 10 times, but I always keep my work original. When the project holder sees comments on the contest like this, they immediately void any other concepts you created, fearing that it is stolen.

Another thing is that no matter how hard you work at bringing the best design you can make, ultimately only one can be chosen. You wouldn't go to a restaurant or bar, order many different things off the menu and only pay for the one you like, that's ridiculous, but it is also how many websites, like Mycroburst, operates. They have included a "Donate" option so the project holder can donate a pre-set amount of money to designers they think have earned it. This is a good idea, but is rarely used. Probably because every designer that contributes is worthy of feel of compensation, but the project holder can donate that amount of money to every designer in their contest, that would cost them way to much money.

If you ask me, your better off on hiring a freelance designer or Graphic Design Company to do your work. They are much more driven to create exactly what you want and are for more qualified to do your work than someone you barley have contact with.

The key point to take away from this rant is if you need Graphic Design done, use a freelance designer, like myself, to do your work.

Pl

Comments

10th of Apr, 2012

This is a comment from a designer, not a customer. We understand that many designers get frustrated, and have added multiple ways for designers to earn more money. In the end, we dont force any designer to particpate on MycroBurst. However, our design community, and active design community continues to rapidly BECAUSE full time designers can make a solid living, and many part time designers do it for fun, or to hone their design skills. Our customers, on the other hand, LOVE our service. They receive dozens of concepts from good designers all over the world, at an affordable rate. This is hands down the best design marketplace out there for small businesses, and enterprises alike. It's fast, reasonably priced, fun and the process is smooth. Thanks for stopping by... Joe Witte, Co-Founder

• Ko
      28th of Aug, 2012

Worst policies.

• De
      26th of Dec, 2013

i really hate mycroburst!!!
    its a scam site for designs! i have won a contest and promise to pay me on the said date but they did not. i emailed them a lot of times no one respond on it. thats ###! what support service you have? or maybe using designers just for yourself. this site must close!