Mycricket.com / next day delivery

1 Madison, WI, United States Review updated:

They didn't tell me that there was a 7-10 day wait when I purchased a phone online . I paid $18.00 for next day delivery and on the order page it never said you need to wait an additional 7-10 days for them to process the order. There is free delivery in 7-10 days. So basically they scammed me out of $18.00 for a delivery date they were supposed to give to me for free. When contacted their staff was rude and disrespectful arguing that I was basically an idiot for not understanding what wasn't written. I still have no resolution on this matter. I even sat at home all the next day waiting for the delivery to not come.

Comments

• Al
      12th of Oct, 2008
    Mycricket.com - Complaint
    trucking
    136 parkview ave indian church
    Buffalo
    Phone: 7165785513
    mycricket.com

my phone isnt turning on and i wanted to go check it out and my phone wont charge for no reason so is it ok if u send something dat i can fill out about it pleaseeee

• Co
      24th of Dec, 2008
    Circket Cell phone - Doesn't work and poor customer service
    Cricket
    Wisconsin
    mycriket.com

I reviewed the Cricket internet site to see if my home was in their service area. The site shows that it is. I contacted the internet sales department by phone to confirm that my area was in their service area; they confirmed it is. I also contacte the retail store in Waukesha Wisconsin and they confirmed my home was in my service area.

I ordered the phone. I used the number to contace their activiation center: 2 hours and 20 minutes later I was told the phone would not work because their is no service from my home area. As this was a Christmas present and I was told this Christmas eve, seemed a shame but what can one do. I asked about returning the phone: 1. I have to pay for shipping it back, 2. There is no guarantee that I will get a refund (asuming the phone is undamaged in shipping they expect I should), 3.) I will have to wait 30 days to get a credit on my credit card 4.) Activation fees are non-refundable (but it is not activiated I explained again -- it doesn't work). That's the policy I was told. I contacted a supervisor. I was told only Corporate offices could make an exception to their policy, but it is unlikely they will. Besides, I was told, we will not tell you how to contact Corporate offices -- I was told to go to the website to look at Frequently Asked Questions.

DON'T DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THIS ARE NOT A QUALITY FIRM.

• Si
      18th of Mar, 2009

i will like to know how to switch my old number to my cricket phone.

9th of Dec, 2010

Cricket sucks. I would like to know if crickets managers have any education? I doubt that very much. I beleive that they just hire people off the street. For example the manager named Matt at Southside location in Pittsburgh. He is clueless.

3rd of Jan, 2011
    Mycricket.com - Stay away from these guys
    Mycricket.com
    mycricket.com

I ordered a Samsung phone and got a POS CRICKET phone. When I called customer service they give me a number that asks for your cricket number which of course I do not have one so i need to "call back at a later time". When I get a real person they are some clueless person that can almost speak English. The "CRICKET POLICY says that after sending the phone, (i did not order, ) back to the inspections department i may receive a refund IF APPROVED! Then I may reorder the correct phone.

• Do
      25th of Jul, 2011
    mycricket.com - Stay away from these guys
    Mycricket.com
    mycricket.com

They have terrible customer service. Go with a better company like Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. I like Verizon most but Cricket is just awful.