mycontractorsource.com / innability to return calls/answer simple questions and etc. Did not provide leads as promised

unknownI was told riverside, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18664283764
I signed up to be on their prefered contractor list for Bank work on repo's...Was told that they had many weeks/months of backlog due to economy. Many details were disclosed yet were not followed through on. I have left many, many messages for Noah Buckles the owner/manager...NO RESPONSE at all. If I call in the recep or front desk shuffles you around/ says salespeople are at lunch/etc/. If this isn't a scam, one heck of a terrible way to run a business.

Comments

Jb
  6th of Jan, 2009
signed up and paid $99 for a background check that I believe only costs $25 for potential work with the banks. I have not received any e-mails confirming our conversation (with Andrea ext-301) that I was promised. I would then get an e-mail on Monday for three homes needed to be cleaned out. I did not receive any e-mails nor has any calls been returned and no one is answering the phone. I called my bank and had the charges reversed due to FRAUD! I hope this info is useful to you.
Jb
  6th of Jan, 2009
I just got off the phone with someone back east that was defrauded out of money by this so called company. below is a link to a smorgasbord of negative trash talk about this SCAM!!! I hope they go to jail.