MyContractor.com / Abuse/non payment

1 766 EAST PITTSBURGH ST GREENSBURG. PA 15601Greensburg, PA, United States Review updated:

Manager was verbally abusive on many occasions. Payment for services I made to company were not made to me as promised.

Va

Comments

• Ri
      8th of Jul, 2008

As an ex employee, I am owed a significant amount of money from MyContractor.com for unreimbursed business expenses. Promise were made for months, both written and verbal and yet no payments have been made. I am filing in Small Claims court today for $6, 000 with an additional $16, 000 civil suit coming later this week for product sold to the company which have never been paid.

• My
      12th of Feb, 2009

Mr. Rick Ladendorf was released of his services with MyContractor.com in 2008. There are no outstanding claims between MyContractor.com and Rick Ladendorf.

We have no record of any individual, past or present, named "Shane". We also do not have any outstanding claims by any current or ex-employee in PA.

• Th
      19th of Mar, 2009

My Con Dot com does not pay its contractors, the company is based in PA but has several offices all over, Concord Calif is where I had the misfortune to meet Bruce Hosmer and David Loetz, who lie, steal and cheat there contactors out of the money they owe them. I to had to resort to a complaint against there lic.

Lesson learned, google search anybody you are going to do business with.