MyComputerCareer.com / Computer Training
MyComputerCareer.com is a certification mill; however, they 'sell' you on providing 7 certifications within 7 months with most leaving with 1 or 2 at best. $20k is high price to pay for 1 or 2 beginner certifications which are outdated... You would be better served to go to http://www.quickcert.com/ search for certification desiring (by checking job postings for qualifications and get that one or two to start) for 1/10th of the cost in much less time, then complete a few others after landing that entry role.
MyComputerCareer 'sells' you on thinking they'll land you a $50-70k job after graduation, but really you'll only get $14-$15/hour ($30k job) and be in debt $20k or more...
Makes sense to go to QuickCert or another pay by the course and move into IT as experience is what matters most in landing $60k or more IT roles.
Google MyComputerCareer and you'll find 'real' stories are ones of ex-instructors and students and more generic are the Galati family members FAKE posting about how great their company is as to scam you out of $20k or more ($24k online-seriously!)
More MyComputerCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product 
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract 
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills! 
- TechSkills - No help at all! 
- TechSkills - Course setup and over selling
- MyComputerCareer - Schooling
- MyComputerCareer.com - It training / certification
- MyComputerCareer - Information Technology higher education
- MyComputerCareer.com - For-Profit designed to take your money
- MyComputerCareer.com - Student Help and guidance