Mycleanpc.com / I want to unsubscribe

1 10424 Ridge Crest DriveBon Aqua, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9316702013

I do not want My clean PC to take any more money from my card. they did not do what they said they would do. this is a money scam if they take any more money from me I will turn them in to BBB. there better not be any thing taken again. it is a scam. there product does not work a tech could not help me even over the phone. so therefore taking money from people that they could not help is so unsettling that this could happen to people.

Apr 27, 2014
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Al
      2nd of May, 2017

Please unsubscribe me from my clean computers of today 05/02/2017 i thought that was a one time payment

• Bo
      6th of Aug, 2014

I had bought mycleanpc. download about a year ago. Really it did not work. But today when I got my bank statement, they had withdrawn $1, 000 dollars from my account. What the h---. This is crazy. If my pc need cleaning that bad I would have just bought a new pc. I will be contacting the BBB come morning.

• Kr
      3rd of Oct, 2012
    Mycleanpc.com - Not sure how sites like this stay in business so long without being prosecuted by state attorney generals
    Mycleanpc.com
    mycleanpc.com

Not sure how sites like this stay in business so long without being prosecuted by state attorney generals. Obviously, sites like this and many similar ones perpetuate fraud on a massive scale to steal money from people who don't know any better.

• Id
      15th of May, 2012
    Mycleanpc.com - Mycleanpc.com is a joke and waste of money
    Mycleanpc.com
    mycleanpc.com

MYCLEANPC.COM IS A BIG JOKE AND MONEY WIST. DO NOT USE IT. MY LAPTOP GOT MORE SLOWER AFTER I USED IT AND THE ERROR MSG STILL POOP ON. $#*! THERE TEAM. IM SO DISPOINTED.

• Ph
      15th of Mar, 2012

i downloaded the my p.c .com and it tore up my computer now it is flashing and will not respond these people are fakes and frauds, worst of all did not send me a e-mail so i could complain and get my money back!! now i have to take my computer to have it fixed buyers beware!!

• Ph
      15th of Mar, 2012

they told me this would help had a virus, let them do it and now my computer is messing up all over the place flashing not responding these people are [censored], s they tore up my computer did not send receit so cannot get money back these people suck stau clear of them!!!

• Ro
      19th of Dec, 2011

Cancel mycleanpc it keeps locking up my pc and I have to reboot. I never had this problem before and have not had the problem after I uninstalled the progeam

• Du
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 18667930454
    mycleanpc.com

i had purchased the software for 199.00 dollers think it would work and fix my errors what happen it slowed it down bad and they told me you nreed ram witch i knew and they said we cant give a refund cuz i had a tech look at i just wnat my money back and my computer i can tuse

• Jj
      28th of Mar, 2011
    Mycleanpc.com - Beware free download
    CyberDefenter, MyCleanPC
    Phone: 800-27-54694
    MyCleanPC.com

3/28/11 BEWARE... do not download this program or anything from CyberDefender. I had nothing but problems & they passed it off as "my system".. Sorry but if you can not uninstall their program & then they want to sell you a service agreement... IT'S A SCAM... BEWARE.

• Va
      23rd of Jan, 2011
    Mycleanpc.com - Lap top doesn't work right

Get at own risk. I purchased the MyCleanPC Registry. It did not work for me. My computer has not worked right since .