mycitymedz.info/MCMEDS/qualitynetmeds / online pharmacy

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered meds online and they were to be processed within 7 days. When I tried to contact them I noticed that others had lost their money and never received what they ordered. The only thing processed was my money.

Comments

• Do
      Aug 01, 2011

AKA mycitymeds.net

• Do
      Aug 01, 2011

Also known as mycitymeds.net

• Be
      Aug 14, 2011

I have ordered from my mycitymeds.net 14 days ago aand I received nothing it is now aug. 14th 2011. The money was taken from my aact. immediately but not product. I'm furious!

• Or
      Oct 05, 2011

I stupidly purchased from them as well. I am not sure what I thought the website was valid, however something told me to look up the company (AFTER I ACTUALLY MADE A PURCHASE). Once I looked up the company via google search engine I discovered all the people who were scammed by this company. I immediately called my bank and froze the account that I used to pay them. I am very glad that I had an opportunity to freeze my account before the payment went through. I cant wait until they try to take the payment and then get nailed for a "Returned Check Fee" that they will have to pay since I blocked their payment. Hahaha. I think its about time they start paying for their scam.

• Mc
      Oct 30, 2011

McMeds is a SCAM!!! SINCE 2007!!! MUST READ!!! Me to. I ordered Oct 5, 2011, today is Oct, 30 I NEVER received any of my meds. I got an email confirming my order and checking account info, ( credit card wouldn't go through) Now I no why. They highly recommended I use checking account & get 10 free pills. Like the rest of you my Money was taken out right away, $150. I replied to the email several times with no reply. It says all my emails were sent, but I can't even find the web sight anymore for a phone number. I went under a sight called, domain tools: [protected]@unredeemmednames.com, I got some info before asked to pay $50/Mon membership fee. The Name on McMeds domain is"Grey Hair, Inc" ha, how fitting? From Florida and District of Columbia, WA? THE FOLLOWING INFERIATES ME: I can't believe this has been allowed to go on!!!"Grey Hair, " Inc owns about 6, 167 other domains. There's been 123 various unique name server, IP changes over 7 yrs, 28 fraud records in archives since Dec '07, also 69, 305 other sites hosted by this server."Grey Hair"is associated with 6, 166 other domains. Mcmeds Web sites are redirected or dropped OVER & OVER!!! HELP STOP THIS RIP-OFF

• Cr
      Nov 29, 2011

Karma will get these thieves back!!!

• Cu
      Dec 04, 2011

oh no i just ordered from them this morning i guess i got screwed dang it all curse these people!!!

Dec 31, 2011

I AM S UPSET, BECAUSE THESE CROOKS STOLD 37.99 FROM ME, AS WELL. HOW IN THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE ESCAPE THE LAW? MY UNCLE IS AN ATTORNEY, AND HE HAS GOT A PLAN TO TRY TO GET THESE A--HOLES WHERE IT HURTS, SO I WILL CERTAINLY POST ANY NEWS THAT BECOMES AVAILABLE. HE SAID HE HAD A PLAN AS TO WHAT HE WAS GING TO DO. THIS SO-CALLED COMPANY NEEDS TO BE CLOSED DOWN AND INVESTIGATED, THEN PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. THEY ARE WORSE TO ME THAN STREET DRUG DEALERS, BECAUSE AT LEAST WITH THESE GUYS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH THESE JERKS, THEY PRETEND TO BE A REPTABLE COMPANY, AND BOOM, SCAMMED---BEFORE OU KNOW IT. YOU GUYS, I AM TRYING TO GET SOOMETHING DONE, SO IF MY UNCLE CAN COME UP WITH A PLAN(HE IS AN EXTREMELY REPUTABLE LAWYER) I WILL POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IN THE MEANTIME, KARMA IS A ### AND THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER FOR ALL THE FOLKS THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF. I AM FURIOUS, AS I AM SURE YOU CAN TELL.

• Fr
      Jan 29, 2012

Well I guess I am next in line to get ripped off. Placed an order myself on 1-27-'12, & though it's still w/in the "stated time frame" of delivery, I don't expect to get anything but a hassle as many here have mentioned. I should have been smarter & realizing that if it's too good to be true, chances are it's just the opposite.My only problem w/ this is, if/when I put a stop payment on the check, I'm STILL going to be out 30 bucks & some change. Wished I had have investigated this before I acted upon it. Good Luck w/ everyone else

• Lo
      Feb 28, 2012

I Guess I was lucky. I orderered 4 items but was only charged for one. The bank must not have allowed four separate transactions and the company must have to keep each transaction under $40.00. This info may help stop banks from processing purchases from this company. The amount of $37.99 or the company name Quality Net.

• Ad
      Mar 14, 2012

they got me too ! disabled veteran
    people are so dirty its unreal

• Du
      Mar 30, 2012

Ah man I just ordered 60 pills for $37.99 and saw it cleared on 3/30/12. I guess I will not expect to get anything. Has anyone had more taken out? Should I be worried about them taking out more money in the future since they have my checking account information and drivers license information? I am stupid I should have researched it first no after the fact. I had a script but it was cheaper to get online then through insurance so thought I would try it. I guess I should be greatfull I purchased the smallest amount.