My.CheckFree.com / Charging credit card without authorization

Make sure you read the very fine print at the bottom when trying to get a free credit report. Without me knowing, my credit card was charged $9.95 a month by MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES 4 times because I didn't cancel my membership within 30 days. I checked my report once and then 8 months later, 4 charges show up on my credit card.. wtf?!

A  3rd of May, 2007 by
ME TOO!!! We pulled our credit report in January 07 and here it is May 07 and they are still debiting my account $9.97 a month. Its making me angry because I cant find any kind of phone number. AAAHHH!!!
N  6th of Mar, 2008 by
I tried to sign into my account as allways and it is stating my sign in information is wrong. It is not wrong, i have been using this sign in information since I 1st registered with you. I use my email address as user I.D.it has been working until this morning.
N  16th of Jun, 2008 by
There is no reason I see for MCF to require social security numbers for establishing third party bill paying accounts. That is except for their own "created" process. It seems ridiculous on the face of it considering these times.

This is a reason to never do business with these arrogant people.