MyBootsOnSales.com / AVOID THIS COMPANY!

1 US Review updated:

I have bought UGGs from MyBootsOnSales.com. Their price let me think that they are original. The shoes I received were made by different company from the cheapest material I have ever seen. THESE BOOTS DON’T COST $180! THEY ARE CRAZY ENTERPRENEURS! AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Ci

Comments

• Sm
      Nov 11, 2012

I am usually so good at spotting frauds. I don't know how I got sucked in! I bought two pairs, then later got a confirmation that they were shipping from China. I know Uggs Australia doesn't ship from China! My bank said to give it a week and see if I receive any goods and see if it really is counterfeit, which I am sure they will be. Then I can file a dispute against the company. Might take a while to get my money back though because they will have to do a full investigation of the company. Ugh is what they should be called! I'm going to be so angry if they are crappy, because they are a Christmas present for my step-daughter. What am I going to do with fake, crappy boots?! I've tried to contact their customer service, with no success. I knew better than to order from a site with vague customer service information!!!
    They operate under www.mybootsonsales.com, www.mybootsonsalee.com, www.mybootsonsaleo.com, www.bootsonsale.com