Mybobs / product & customer service

1 240 Sunrise HighwayFreeport, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (516) 632-1400‎

I purchased a "Leather Living Room Set" complete with Lamps and Tables. The Sofa sleeper collapsed and broke about 3 hours after delivery. Mybobs Customer service was not helpful in trying to waive the delivery pick up charge since their furniture was faulty. I cannot believe I had to pay them to pick their crappy furniture up. Then I had to wait 5 days after pick up for them to approve my check. Now how is is possible that I have to wait 5 days for processing plus an additional 14 days to get the check when I paid $1, 700 in CASH on the same day. Oh because they don't hold cash in their stores. Bullsh@$- I PAID CASH. Oh it doesn't stop there. When I called them to find out if the processed my check, they said it would be less than what I paid because they never received the lamps ($120 value). I said to the rep to get a manager on the phone ASAP because I have video footage of the delivery men from MYBOBS putting all of their shi&%) furniture onto the truck from my house. Oh they sang a different tune after that. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIVES. THEY ARE THE ABSOULTE WORST.

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Sep, 2011

On May 27, 2011 encountered the same experience I purchased the Midas Leather Sofa with the lamps and end table totaling $3120. They had to change the Sofa 5 times due to defects. They finally came and picked up there garbage on August 20, 2011 after I had a break down on them, and to date September 7, 2011, I have not received my REFUND!