Mybitwaveadvertising Iphone for two dollars and then withdrawing a large amount four days later

1 Review updated:

Dear Sirs,
I saw this add for the chance to get an I Phone for two dollars which required paying the two dollars up front using my credit card.
There was no mention of 232.81 EUR or $ 361.10 being required four days later.
I had a visit to hospital for a few days directly after this two dollar payment which took place on19th Jan so from the 20th to 29th I was in hospital, my computer was at home being a desktop but my credit card was with me.
On the 23rd this company withdrew 232.81 or $361.10 AUD totally without my authority. To my knowledge a credit card transaction is only good for the one transaction on the day it is authorized .
I am aware that hoping to be lucky for once was my mistake and I am happy to ware the lose of $2 but not $361.10 for which I get completely nothing. I have received nothing from these people who refuse to even say what it is I am supposed to have got for my money, and clearly have no intention of returning what they stole by fraud,
The bank is involved and I will now have to wait and see if they have more luck than I at sorting these people out

La
Mar 09, 2016

Comments

Mar 14, 2016

I too have been conned by the same offer.my credit card has been debited my this company withiout any sevice provided as with the above complaint