Mybestfurniture.com / Do not buy from them

I HAVE FOUND THIS VENDOR TO BE DISHONEST. THEY SOLD MY CONFIRMED MERCHANDISE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER AND DIDN'T HAVE IT FOR ME WHEN I TRIED TO GET DELIVERY. THEY GAVE ME NO ALTERNATIVE EXCEPT TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN IN ANOTHER COLOR. THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS. THEY WERE NOT EVEN APOLOGETIC NOR DID THEY TRY TO HELP PROVIDE AN ALTERNATIVE.

I ordered a bed on June 6 to move into a new apartment. I received a call a few days later to schedule delivery. I told the caller that we hadn't moved yet and I would call them when the delivery could be made -- in about 2 weeks.

I never heard from them again. On June 30, I sent them an email to schedule delivery. I didn't hear back from them. I found a phone number for them and called only to be told that they didn't have the bed I ordered but had it in a different color. WHAT?! When I asked why they asked to deliver the bed if they didn't have it, I was told that they did have when I placed the order but sold it to someone else who placed the order after mine! Why??? Because my bed wasn't yet delivered they might as well sell it to someone else who asked for it.

THIS IS A DISHONEST COMPANY. THEY OFFERED NO ALTERNATIVE FOR ME. HOW DARE THEY ACCEPT AN ORDER AND THEN SELL THE SAME MERCHANDISE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER.

Tr

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011

They are excellent company, i've ordered furniture four times from them and never had a single issue. Their prices are great and quality above expectations...

• Vu
      24th of Oct, 2011

I'm afriad I suspect JackMegern is someone from Mybestfurniture.com This company is a complete scam. Doesn't exist, has various sites to cover their tracks. The supposed office and warehouse addresses are false. Please do not buy from this company if you want to maintain your faith in humanity. They delivered me the wrong couch and then tried to bully me into paying for it.

• Da
      23rd of Feb, 2012

This company is completely illigitimate. I never even recieved my merchandise. And don't even try to get them on the phone, they must have caller ID and they will stop answering your calls. Completely terrible people.

• Im
      22nd of Apr, 2012

I wud love to speak with those who have been victims of this company. I ordered a kitchen table and 6 chairs. After numerous phone calls to find out why my furniture was not being delivered, i was told to call back, and back, and back, and they would call/email me with trackiing info... and after numerous days of all calls i was finally told " the table was damaged in their warehouse and was not able to be reordered due to it no longer was in production. Hence began the process of refund. I was told I needed to email my request for a refund which i did and was told it would take 3 wks for the refund. After the 3 weeks an no refund, i call for status and was told that " My status" was I was going to pick out something else. After reminding them of my conversation and email to them, I was told this request needed to be changed in their system and this takes 48 hrs. In 48 hrs i called and am told several times to call back to speak with Victor. He told me he is trying to speak with the sales manager to find out what is happening. When i do speak with victor, he says, " my refund status has been changed and I should receive my refund in 3 weeks again. In 3 more weeks, I'm told after no refund, that it is showing that I am STILL in "pending status", and they will call/email me within 24 hrs to let me know what is going on, if not call back and ask for victor. Victor not in until next week and he is who i need to speak with.
    I am sooooo frustrated with the fact that a company like this has been allowed to exist for years taking people's money with no recourse. I am not rich I am so upset with this company, that I will go to no end to recoup my losses. I have been in communication with some of the others that have been a victim of this company and many have said their attorneys have said they need more victims to pursue justice. I am in pursuit of this group. If you are one, please email me at 6figureincome@gmail.com. This is my business email so I can remain anonomous to them. Let's work together to stop them. Good luck to us.

• Im
      22nd of Apr, 2012

Incorrect contact info posted . Please contact "im not happy" at...6figuremarketing@gmail.com. Sorry for confusion !

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2012

I ordered a bed from these people, the bed came in damaged. I called to get a diffierent one, they have been pushing me off for 3 months now, saying that the order from Italy has not arrived. Phone numbers are screened, and most of the numbers are internet based, cant ever get through to them...