Comments

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

I am a victim too... they have credited my credit card immediately, but no bag has arrived... I would love to get even with this company, but I have no clue where to start...

• Er
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I waited my order for more than two weeks, it finally arrived, but when I open it, its really surprised me, it looks so wonderful, I must say I love it!!

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2009

I bought a bag from this website, when I receive it, I found its not my style, so I return it back to the sender without wearing it and ask for refund, after one week later, I got my money back. they said they will refund when confirmed the bag in good condition without use.

• Vl
      18th of May, 2009

It is a SCAM. I ordered a bag, they provided me with a tracking number that tracked the bag to England as final destination opposed to the US. I contacted them, nobody replied, then in a week a got an email written an a very poor English. The email said that the color I ordered is not available anymore, and that I SHOULD order another bag or another color. I wrote them I want my money back and I got another email saying they would. It was a joke it's been almost half a year since I ordered the bag and I didn't get any credit directly from the "Company". I worked it out with my credit card company though. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2009

Hello
    I have received the package on friday. The bag is absolouty beautiful, good quality and excellent finish. Very happy and I will buy again soon. I recommanded you to all my friends.

• Su
      14th of Jul, 2009

i have received my order
    happy with my bag.