[Resolved] myamplifiers.com / They didn't help their customers

Cyprus Review updated:

I paid money for the 3G internet, which I provided the company www.myamplifiers.com. It was really bad company, ‘coz I paid them money and hoped to get any help if I needed it. But when I faced some problems, these jerks refused to help and started to avoid my phone calls. Not recommended company. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Resolution statement

• MyAmplifiers Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2014

Dear Jaem,
    My name is Julia, I am the Head of the customer service department in MyAmplifiers. Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. First of all I would like to apologize for the situation occurred. Could you clarify please when you called us? Our managers respond to calls all day long, so it is very strange that your calls were not answered. Did you also send us any emails? And please let me know your order details, I will personally check everything.
    I am apologizing and would like to check that case again in order to increase our service quality.

• MyAmplifiers Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2019

Hello dear Fahadu,

My name is Marina, I'm a support manager from My Amplifiers company. I apologize for having our very later reply to your feedback. We are sorry about any inconvenience that may have been caused to you. All boosters from website of MyAmplifiers are of Nikrans brand, except AnyTone repeaters. Every device bought at MyAmplifiers is provided with 3 years warranty. Thus I kindly invite you to write an email to our support department on [protected]@myamplifiers.com to get the necessary help in resolving your problem. We will do our best to make things right. Thank you!

Bets regards,
    MyAmplifiers Team.

Ja
Sep 28, 2014

More myamplifiers.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      Sep 29, 2017

i bought a gsm booster from myamplifiers.com but i am very disappointed.1st of all the device is not from Nikrans brand its just a cheap quality china made.2ndly i have installed the device as per the installation guide i am getting 52DBM from BS which is very good but the mobile signal inside the house still remain the same even i have tried changing the location of the internal antenna to many different direction.