MyAirTicket.com / Non issuance of my tickets
Company named as Myaitticket.com has committed breach of trust as I have booked two air tickets from them for Delhi to Dallas and Delhi and one way Delhi to Dallas on 5-June-2015. My family is scheduled to go to Dallas USA on 17-Aug-2015 for my son's admission in Texas Arlington University. I made entire payment again the Invoice bearing reference number Ref. MAT/IN15062Q150653 and I was provided a confirmed PNR number as well bearing Reference number 63DAP4 / 63C92M .
The booking was confirmed by representative of MyAirticket.com agent named Nasima Bano on 05-June-2015
The invoice was generated and sent on 06-June-2015 and reference mail with Invoice amounting INR 1, 61, 000
I have written multiple mails and made multiple phone calls but despite my all the efforts I could not yet get my tickets from MyAirticket.com and I have been promised many times on the phone calls and on the emails assuring me I will get tickets soon else i have to cancel and pay high amount for new tickets. Seeing track record of this company i am doubtful on the refund as well.
More MyAirTicket.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyAirTicket.com - Fraud, no services after full payment 
- MyAirTicket.com - Fraud 
- MyAirTicket.com - Fraud travel agent 
- MyAirTicket.com - Refund not received 
- MyAirTicket.com - Aitricket cancellation refund not processed
- MyAirTicket.com - My refund
- MyAirTicket.com - Air ticket agent
- MyAirTicket.com - Ticket not issued
- MyAirTicket.com - Reg : ticket change
- MyAirTicket.com - Lure and cheat