MyAirTicket.com / Non issuance of my tickets

Aug 4, 2015
Phone: Netsmartz House , 3rd Floor
Company named as Myaitticket.com has committed breach of trust as I have booked two air tickets from them for Delhi to Dallas and Delhi and one way Delhi to Dallas on 5-June-2015. My family is scheduled to go to Dallas USA on 17-Aug-2015 for my son's admission in Texas Arlington University. I made entire payment again the Invoice bearing reference number Ref. MAT/IN15062Q150653 and I was provided a confirmed PNR number as well bearing Reference number 63DAP4 / 63C92M .

The booking was confirmed by representative of MyAirticket.com agent named Nasima Bano on 05-June-2015
The invoice was generated and sent on 06-June-2015 and reference mail with Invoice amounting INR 1, 61, 000
I have written multiple mails and made multiple phone calls but despite my all the efforts I could not yet get my tickets from MyAirticket.com and I have been promised many times on the phone calls and on the emails assuring me I will get tickets soon else i have to cancel and pay high amount for new tickets. Seeing track record of this company i am doubtful on the refund as well.

A  22nd of Aug, 2015 by
They have done same thing with me.we all should head to chandigarh and catch all the cheat directors who are from bhatinda. Some of them are from defence background.Some of their accounts have been debit frozen.

My Air Ticket Logo My Air Ticket