MyAirTicket.com / Fraud

1 avon, United States Review updated:

Please do not purchase any ticket throigh web portal. just cheated they will take money from you and never issues ticket.
they will send fake tickets so do not trust this company espacially those who are in USA do not trust this 100 % fake site.
i lodged a compalint against this in india . PLEASE NOT AT ALL OPEN THIS WEBSITE. all fake agents 100 % FRAUD site.

My
May 6, 2015

Comments

• My
      28th of May, 2015

Strongly disagree on the issue . There is no such single case where we have not delivered tickets to the customers. If you have some issue s, please share your details with us and we will be happy to help you and revert with all possible information.

• My
      11th of Jun, 2015

We totally disagree with this comment as there is not even a single case where the
    customer has been duped without refund or unsent tickets.there are few delays happen because we provide the special airfare available in the market and for that we need to book the bulk seats in the airline and thus wait for sometime to gather all tickets together. Same is explained very clearly on every calls to the customer.If you have some issue s, please share your details with us and we will be happy to help you and revert with all possible information.

...

Team
    Myairticket

• Fa
      8th of Aug, 2015

Yes. I agree. I booked ticket through them first time for wife and my son. They just sent it immediately. So I had trust on them. After few months when I booked my tickets through them, it took hard time me to issue my ticket through them. They asked money in INR so I transferred money. There was no proof for sending money as it was personal transaction. Then I waited long and called them day and night to ask my tickets. Finally they issue ticket when I stayed on phone.

I don't trust these people any more and will never book ticket through them.