MyAirTicket.com / Air ticket agent

Chandigarh, IT Park Rd, Bhagwanpura, Chandigarh, 160101, Chandigarh, India

I booked my in laws ticket for 72000 INR in September then with the change of plans the tickets were rebooked for Delhi –Goa, Singapore- Kolkata for 28000 INR. The remaining balance of 34000 INR was to be refunded/returned to my account on completion of the said journey. Again the Singapore to Kolkata flight was booked as baggage to be charged separate, while I was informed that the ticket was booked with maximum limit of 20 kgs. My parents in laws have to face hassle and pay additional charges because of this. This was confirmed by Ms.Ria of My Air Ticket, after completion of the journey on 4th November I enquired with Ms. Ria she kept the matter lingering and in the process spoke to Ms. Harpreet ans Mr. Yash they said that it will be done by next week i.e on 2nd week of Novemberas the refund amount is less than 50000INR it should not be a problem. On following up on the 2nd week of November Ms.Harpreet and Mr. Yash assured after speaking to the accounts department that the money will definitely be credited on 15th December. Now following up today on 15th December I am told by Mr. Anil that the return will be made on 30th December. I have my own doubts now on My Air Ticket and its proficiency the way the matters are handled and fail commitments.

Ip