MYACAIDETOX / Fraud, Illegal Billing

United States, Florida Review updated:
I finally had to cancel my bank card with my bank for all the fraudulent charges by acaidetox. I will billed nearly 200.00 dollars after the product was returned and cancelled. In addition, they continue to bill 2.00, 3.00, 1.95 for foreign transaction fees.
This is all a scam and it is very frustrating trying to get your money back. Do not purchase any trial sample or any product from this company, you will pay dearly every month. Very difficult to reach someone to resolve the issue. This is a scam company.

N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me, but they said they were going to refund the charge within three days so that's what I'm waiting on now. I'll be sure to update the situation.
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I have learned never to accept a trial offer again before checking the web for information about the company. The same thing is happening to us. We have been charged and charged again for merchandise we never got and again for the the trial offer price. Kroeger Mastercard is taking care of it for us. I also have realized very, very little results from the pills.