My3Cents / hypocrisy

Enough is enough. I can no longer stomach playing their immature and adolescent games. Regardless if that means severing ties with a few of the good people over there @ M3C. From the very first day that I logged-in and created an account, I was bombarded with accusations of being former members. My beliefs, writing styles, the ability to type a complete sentence, etc...were among the things that flagged their attention and drew their suspicion. The numerous times that I returned under different aliases (because that's the only way back when Addy is too stubborn to admit they're wrong), I could at least agree with them being skeptical. But the very first time? They were like a bunch of wild and rabid dogs, foaming at the mouth, waiting for the next newbie to be dropped into their feeding grounds. Only to rip them into emotional shreds, laughing and patting each other on the back each time one of the trolls managed to run a decent human being off. They even go so far as to make little wagers on it. And then they have the gall and audacity to wonder why people act the way that they do when they return under the radar. They are merely a product of their own environment. Sad. True. But still very sad.

They constantly accused me of starting arguments and blowing up over the littlest things? Yet, they were the ones that would take a single comment of mine, dissect it into a million pieces, and demand I explain my each and every action. That alone is drawing attention to the subject. Yet, they would turn right around and accuse me of drawing attention to myself? How the heck is that possible? I would make a post that I new a few members would enjoy. Then the trolls come along and start making their snide remarks, thinking that they're being cute and witty. When in reality, they are actually showing their hand. Their true self. Again...sad. Time and time again, I would reiterate to the dolts and blockheads, that if you don't like what I have to post, then for Heaven's sake, DON'T CLICK ON IT! Seems simple enough...or so I thought. I guess the very act of asking them to leave me alone, was misconstrued as an attention seeking disorder? Sure, okay?

There other major fault with me, was that I couldn't handle criticism. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Everytime I openly criticized one of their prized members, I was ostricized for it, and labeled as a crybaby. Then the attack was on! And after so much of it, I'd post a complaint to Addy about it, only to be sent the politically correct email that all questions regarding Addy and their policies should be submitted via email. They are worse than any member they have when it comes to getting called out. They simply hit you where it hurts...they delete your account. Then the sick and twisted trolls have the nerve to sit and complain about Addy. Whereas Addy is actually their enabler. They're connection. They're dealer. They're pimp. Yeah, that's right...Addy pimps out their moderators and trolls. There are only a handful of decent members left on that site. The others? Well, let's just say that if I saw them on the side of the road, burning on fire, I wouldn't stop to piss on them long enough to put it out.

Comments

• Ju
      19th of Dec, 2010

I didn't leave. They ousted me. Black-balled my IP address from even accessing their website.

Zach? What's it matter to you or anyone else how much someone posts or comments? It's a Community (a.k.a. "public") Forum isn't it?

I came on the internet as Justice-4-All, and that's the way I'll leave it. That's why I reverted back to my original nic/handle. Like it or leave it. I offered to do the same on M3C in an effort to clear the air of some of the hostility and confusion. But Addy was too proud to swallow their pride and let someone back with their old nic'. I offered to write a public post apologizing to everyone for coming back each time as a different name, but again, Addy wouldn't see or hear of it. Yeah, Zach, it's THEIR site, but it's supposed to be "for the people". All walks of life. Whether you or anyone else likes them or agrees with their opinions. That's what makes the world go round' and interesting. You take away the Stew's, Justice's, Lakisha's, etc...of the world and you have a pretty bland site. It's the whole Good vs. Evil, Yin/Yang, etc...philosophy. Both sides are codependent upon one another. In some cases, such as Stew, you actually love to hate em'. I know I certainly did. Your precious "Lord" will be gone shortly as well. Give him time. I could see the hostility in his comments after his Wal-Mart review was yanked by Administration. He said something that rang truer than some will ever realize. These sites are like an addiction of sorts. No matter how much someone is unwillingly to learn or listen, there is always a small part of you that thinks you can change them. Perhaps that is a two-way street that many of us are unwilling to travel?

26th of Jan, 2012

Sounds like you had some conflicts with other members justice. Is that true?

• Ri

Nice smile.

boo

26th of Jan, 2012

I won't read a post about Thomas Jefferson quotes that begins with: "Although most have been proven false..."

Just take your quotations and walk.

26th of Jan, 2012

Get the facts, or the facts will get you. And when you get them, get them right, or they will get you wrong.

26th of Jan, 2012

I'm getting this feeling that Venice doesn't like me very much.

26th of Jan, 2012

There is no such thing as a bad review on our glorious consumer revolution site my3cents.

28th of Jan, 2012

I think some of the my3cents members are too harsh on the sears reps.

1st of Feb, 2012

Brenda! Brenda! Brenda! Brenda! Brenda!

1st of Feb, 2012

Keep it down! You're gonna wake the neighborhood.

Brenda Brenda

Lid it Liddy.

Brenda

1st of Feb, 2012

Sounds like you're burping Liddy. Can you burp your ABC's?

Stuff it Venice. And I don't mean your face.

1st of Feb, 2012

They want you to believe
    The unbelievable
    They say you should accept
    The unacceptable
    Forget your common sense
    It isn't sensible
    Good times for fools and dreamers

Watch 'em all deny
    The undeniable
    See how they refute
    The unrefutable
    They're ready to defend
    The indefensible
    High times for lawyer schemers

They say we must forgive
    The forgivable
    They want us to respect
    The unrespectable
    The pious and the hip
    So hypocritical
    High crimes and misdemeanors

They say we constitute
    The Constitutional
    With justice here for all
    So justifiable
    I'm tryin' not to laugh
    But man it's laughable
    ****************

• La
      2nd of Feb, 2012

haha

2nd of Feb, 2012

I have a mansion, forget the price.
    Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice.
    I live in hotels, tear out the walls.
    I have accountants pay for it all.
    They say I'm crazy, but I have a good time.
    I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime.
    Life's been good to me so far.