The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

my wife passport / getting late

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi i am mohd; shafeek i am indian frm kerala state . working in abu dhabi airport last 8 years last vacation december 2007 i was aplied passport for my wife &my son. in trivandrum passport office kerala. i aplied passport my home adress. as usual for police veryficaton one police officer came all the documents we present him then he telling that our house number is not currect compare 2 which is we aplied form for the pasport.actually that is newly build the house near the old house .he asking for monney for him 2 currect that me i aurgue with him b cose he is asking like blac mailing i dint get the time 2 complaint against him i had short vacationwe check with the passport office the very fication paper not yet forwerd there then it is came for re very fication 500 Rs he ask for very fication charge frm my father after 3 monts no result no w is going 2 one year now i didnt get my wife passport but i got my son passport withing two week . it means which is i aplied boath same time . it means the police very fication officers they are looking for monney frm poor people there is no right .in my request like this dont keep dirty fellows in the dept: it is shame for us. the last very fication officer name is vijayakumar frm Trivandrun kommisioner office kerala his mobile number [protected].

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Di
      12th of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    Please file RTI application to seek the all releavant information (Its very simple like sending letter through speed post with Rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. How to file RTI application, please visit following website
    RTIINDIA.ORG (All details, query, sample forms and) (What is RTI) major decisions and actions taken)

Post your comment