My Whiteningcharged visa for addl product

S Review updated:

Ordered on line teeth whitening product free sample but paid for shipping and handling
(understandable) Recd pkg but didnt open it due to saving it for special occasion.NOthing documenting about 14 day return policy from shipping date. Or when ordering product about having to cancel the product withing 14 days. I checked my visa card and here are two charges for 78.93 plus addl conversion of $$ from canadian? Where is that documentatedAlso got charged for youth 4 life 78.37 plus conversion from canadian. I didn't sign up for this and the site is very deceiving. and when you call you talk to someone who barely speaks english .

• G
      Jun 22, 2009

That happened to us as well.

• S
      Jun 29, 2009

I was charged double for this also. The funny thing is that I never ordered it. Evidently someone got ahold of my card and charged it, but had my original address on it. I never recieved the product. I called them and they said to wait 3-4 more days, If I still have not received it they would reimburse me. I tried to contact them. Gee... now I cant get ahold of them. I'm contacting the better business bureau.

• A
      Jul 07, 2009

I have been chargedd shipping two times. The first time $6.95, the secomd time 18.95 for a total of $25.90. I mhave never received any of the free products. I was garunteed shipment to arrive at my home by JUly 3, 2009. I do not have anything good to same about this company. I want a refund on my shipping charges. Maybe I can get them.

• E
      Jul 09, 2009

this company - my whitening - is a royal rip off. you agree to the free trial for shipping only charge on credit card. there is a 14 day free trial (apparently) except you don't know if you are even going to get the product until it arrives(past the 14 days from your order date) by then you are now billed $ 95.00, plus 2 weeks from then you are now billed another $ 20.00(another shipment) you call your card agent. contact with my whitening is nearly useless cause he says he can't refund(you are past the 14 days) you then cuss him out, cancel the order and threaten to sue. guess what ??? he had agreed to give you a credit but you are still enrolled. another charge comes on your card for $20.00 - this time from a different company because they claim you never cancelled. you fone and fight with them but you need an authorization number to cancel and when you receive your new shipment (now the third) you have to fone them to get one. i don't know what happens agter that because i'm not there yet. last fone call their agent was to send me an email for cancell or??? good luck to you

• J
      Jul 16, 2009

I have experienced the same thing, and even after calling to complain, as well as emailing to demand that they stop sending product, I have been charged twice since... just this evening is the second time!!! I will be calling in the AM, and I am burning mad. To think that I have to change my banking debit card to get them to stop has me so furious I could scream! There should be laws against this!! Isn't there something we can do? If anyone has a suggestion that has worked, or a way to get these ### back, I would be sooo appreciative to hear it. Thanks!!

• R
      Jul 17, 2009

The same scam was pulled on me. They charge your credit card without authorization. Any answer on getting money back?

• B
      Jul 27, 2009

o my gosh, i just had the same thing happen i never even received the produce and found on my visa charges for 83.92 called no one speak english . dont buy this produce dont even try it no matter what they will charge you just call your card and dispute it. get a cancelation # and let your card know.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND TELL YOU THEY CAN NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY.

I WISH I HAD CHECKED INTO THIS PRODUCT MORE SO HOPE MORE PEOPLE READ THIS AND DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT. DONT BUY FROM MY WHITENING

• C
      Aug 01, 2009

Here is an update. I finally got ahold of them. After arguing with them for an hour, I asked for their address. They were reluctant to give it to me. Finally they gave me 2 different addresses. They wanted to know why. I never told them why. They did however give me have of my money back. So then I contacted the bbb and they got me the rest of my money back and it was canceled. Just a thought for everyone. The company is out of Florida.

• A
      Nov 16, 2009
    My Whitening - Simply fraud
    My Whitening
    mywhitening.com

The product was never received. I called several times. Never received a refund and no communication. Simply fraud.

• U
      Jul 21, 2010

Just recently saw a charge come through on my card for 79.95. I called and also spoke to someone who did not speak english well. I was told tht if I did not call and cancel the order within 18 days that I agreed to be charged. I explained that I only agreed to the free trail which was a 1.95 shipping charge which I never received. He stated he had a tracking number that he could give me. I ask him who signed for the package and he stated no one. I told him I was contacting my bank to dispute the charge. He told me to go ahead that my clicking on I agree to the terms when placing the order gave him the right to charge my card. i ask for a supervisor. He told me he was the supervisor. I am contacting my bank in the morning. Anyone had any luck in resolving their problem or getting their money back.

• R
      Sep 12, 2011
    My Whitening - Unauthorized chaarge to my credit card
    My Whitening

I just called the phone number on the charg - spoke with Allan in India - he was very difficult to understand. The best I could understand him was the company's name is Necalab. Anyway, I have cancelled everything with this company. I want a refund for this charge. I did not authorize them to use my credit card.