my way vacations / lies, lies, lies

1 OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8089377895

we spent 2500.00 in mazatlan at torrenza for this my way vacations package. you could probably get it cheaper if you wanted but don't. its a waste of your time. you can get better deals online. do not listen to a word your salesman says when you go to that presentation. first they try and get you to buy their condos and if you finally say no to that then another guy will take you to this room and try and sell this my way vacations package for a much cheaper amount then the other packages. there is a good reason!!! it's crap! while we were at the presentation they lied to us multiple times telling us we could stay at pueblo buenito emerald bay for their discounted price and fly for extremely cheap...bull...we contacted the director of my way vacations when we got home and we were informed that the salesman are not associated with my way vacations even though the guy told us that he worked for them and not torrenza which was the reason he could offer us that deal. i asked the director (dianalyn clayton) if she felt like the salesman should be accountable for the things they say since they are representing their company and her response was, unless i have some written proof that he lied then i can't do anything which is a big reason i am posting this. they also include a (free) vacation for you if you buy their product. when i say free i don't mean free. we specifically asked the salesman how much the trip would cost us and he said only 50.00 which was stated on the certificate. lies, lies, lies! they don't tell you about the port fee and a 4.95 processing fee for the papers. the trip totals out to be around 250.00 which really isn't bad but it's the principle that is so upsetting. all said and done we were lied to and we made a bad decision by signing that aggreement. usually i would never leave my information but this has been such a nuiscance to my wife and i that im going to. if you are reading this and you're at the presentation please call me!!!
my name is cale anderson and you can reach me at [protected].

p.s. there is no refunds no matter what so think twice and maybe a third time

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2009

Now let me see if I can get this straight. You were told that a cruise for two people for a week would cost you $50 and it actually cost you $250 and you are still complaining. Hm I wish I could get on a cruise with my wife for that price. The least expensive that I have found is a 3 day 2 night that would cost us more than $1000.00 once all the port fees and taxes were in. I hope you and your wife enjoyed your cruise and whatever other benefits you recieved.

• Aa
      9th of Dec, 2009

Chad Evans comment above seems to miss the point entirely given that keaweboy15 paid $2, 500.00 plus the additional information he offered. We don't know if he ever actually booked the cruise. Look for My Way Vacations posts herein before making up your mind.

• Ju
      29th of Dec, 2010

My Way Vacations and Prestige Travel charged us $3000 membership fee - and can provide nothing we cannot get elsewhwere for free or at a cheaper price on the internet. This is a fraud and I have complained to the Attorney General in Sierra Vista Arizona. I would advise you to report your losses too = I have a complaint file number and the Attorney General is looking into this - A google search leads you to their website and a downloadable complaints form - This company must be stopped from taking people's money.

• Bi
      8th of Feb, 2011
    my way vacations - want to withdraw complaint
    Delaware

this is Bill Gillam, I want to withdraw a complaint. In process of being resolved. How do I do this. I don's see anything on the the web page that would help me.

Please Advise, Thanks, Bill

• Ju
      27th of Feb, 2011

I purchased my My Way Vacation a couple of weeks ago in MZT after the dreaded time share presentation at LaJolla. The man told us that we could book weeks in a 1-bedroom in Hawaii for $239 a week and a studio for $99 a week; absolutely no other fees, and could make back our $1750 cost the first week. The catalog we received today for the 50% off--most entries expired in Dec. 2008. When I went on the Internet, I at first couldn't find any entries for Jan. 2012, but finally found a few. The costs were $161 to $260 a day (not a week) and in each instance I found the same price on Priceline.com. I want my money back and I hope that VISA will co-operate with me. Unfortunately I already paid my credit card bill with the charge on it.